|Grand Hyatt Seoul Ice Skating Rink (그랜드하얏트 서울 아이스링크)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|The Grand Hyatt Hotel's beautiful ice skating rink has been featured in a number of Korean TV commercials and dramas. It’s particularly popular with couples as the rink’s gorgeous lights, night view of the city, and smooth music make it very romantic.
The Grand Hyatt Hotel holds several events:
* Mondays - 50% off couple admissions and skate rentals
* Tuesdays - Free skate rentals from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
* Wednesdays - Free polaroid picture and a rose for couples
* Thursdays - Free ice skating all day long
* Fridays - Proposal event (other additional fees may apply)
|December 6, 2014 - February 28, 2015|
Weekdays 12:00 p.m. ∼ 9:00 p.m.
*Only open on Sat, Sun, Holidays from Dec. 20, 2014 - Jan. 25, 2015
|Take Seoul Subway line 6 to Noksapyeong Station and go out of Exit 1. Cross the road at the crosswalk and take Bus 3 to the the Grand Hyatt Hotel bus stop. You may also take Bus 402 from Seoul Station to the Grand Hyatt Hotel bus stop.|