|Olympic Park Ice Skating Rink (올림픽공원 스케이트장)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|The Olympic Park Peace Plaza ice skating rink, located in the Songpa-gu district of Seoul, is open for every winter. Seoul Olympic Museum, Soma Museum of Art, and Mongchontoseong Fortress are also within the vicinity.|
|December 20, 2013 – February 9, 2014|
|1,500 won (1hr 30min)|
|Rest area, snack bar, restrooms|
|Skate rental: 500 won
Gloves for sale: 500 won
* Visitors should wear gloves.
|* Skating Training course
- Period: December 23, 2013 ~ February 7, 2014
- Schedule: Monday-Thursday (Friday 09:00-10:30, Free individual skating)
- Eligible age: Visitors ages 6 years old and above
- Lesson cost: 15,000 won for 5-day class
|Age Limit for Activities|
|Older than 6 years old|
- Mongchontoseong Station (Seoul Subway Line 8), Exit 1.
Go for 300m toward the Peace Gate to arrive at the ice rink.
- Olympic Park Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 3.
Take Bus 3319, 3411, 341, 70, 30-1 or 30-3 and get off at Olympic Center.