|Olympic Park Ice Skating Rink (올림픽공원 아이스링크)|
|The Olympic Park Peace Plaza ice skating rink, located in the Songpa-gu district of Seoul, is open for every winter. Seoul Olympic Museum, Soma Museum of Art, and Mongchontoseong Fortress are also within the vicinity.|
|December 20, 2013 – February 9, 2014|
|1,500 won (1hr 30min)|
|Rest area, snack bar, restrooms|
|Skate rental: 500 won
Gloves for sale: 500 won
* Visitors should wear gloves.
|* Skating Training course
- Period: December 23, 2013 ~ February 7, 2014
- Schedule: Monday-Thursday (Friday 09:00-10:30, Free individual skating)
- Eligible age: Visitors ages 6 years old and above
- Lesson cost: 15,000 won for 5-day class
|Age Limit for Activities|
|Older than 6 years old|
- Mongchontoseong Station (Seoul Subway Line 8), Exit 1.
Go for 300m toward the Peace Gate to arrive at the ice rink.
- Olympic Park Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 3.
Take Bus 3319, 3411, 341, 70, 30-1 or 30-3 and get off at Olympic Center.