|Suncheonman Bay Eco-Museum (순천만 자연생태관)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Suncheonman Bay Eco-Museum was established to provide a research & education facility to preserve the area’s natural habitats. The year-round structure is open to the public and houses an exhibition hall, gallery, theatre, and seminar rooms. Visitors can also stop by the nearby wetland observatory to learn more about the region’s ecology.
Inside the museum there are a variety of learning material and even video feeds sharing continuous live footage of migratory birds. The two-story gallery also features a history of the forming of Suncheonman Bay and a range of flora and fauna exhibits.
Suncheonman Bay is accessible from Yeosu Airport which has flights from both Kimpo (Seoul) and Jeju Airport.
| Suncheonman Eco-experience Class
- An eco-experience that emphasizes the importance of Suncheonman Bay by bringing together a unique classroom and outdoor experience
- Bird watching program in a large sanctuary
- Half of all the varieties of Koran birds live here including rare endangered species
- Explore the nature of Suncheonman Bay by boat
- Become immersed in the enviorment by seeing and 'feeling' the natural elements and surroundings
Walk in the reed forest
- A walking tour through small paths in the reed forest
- Stroll through waist-high fields of reeds and enjoy the scenic views of Suncheonman Bay
Making wetland & reed arts
- Arts & crafts program using natural materials from the wetlands
- Enjoy making beautiful artwork to take home the memories with you
|Facilities for the Handicapped|
|Reserved parking spaces, wheelchair rental services, wheelchair ramp|
|Admission / Participation Fees|
(ages 19-64): 2,000 won / Group: 1,500 won
Youths (ages 14-18): 1,500 won / Group: 1,100 won
Children (ages 5-13): 1,000 won / Group: 700 won
* Group : 20 or more people
|Two-wheeled vehicles: 500 won (Free for the handicapped)
Compact cars: 2,000 won
Mid-sized cars (11-2 4 passengers): 3,000 won
Large vehicles (more than 25 passengers): 5,000 won
|From Suncheon Bus
Terminal or Suncheon Station, take Bus 67 to Suncheonman Ecological
Park (순천만 자연생태공원).
|suncheonbay.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)|