|Closed: Teddy Bear Museum N Seoul Tower (테디베어박물관(N서울타워))|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
The Teddy Bear Museum in Seoul is housed in N Seoul Tower, a symbol of Seoul and an ideal spot for viewing Seoul's cityscape.
The Teddy Bear Museum N Seoul Tower shows exhibits that chronicle the history of Seoul from past to present through the use of teddy bears. It is an amusing and innovative way for visitors to see how Seoul has changed and developed over time both as the capital of Korea and as an international city. Teddy bears are posed in scenes recreating historic events as well as various aspects of Seoul life.
After the conclusion of the museum tour, visitors can take in a panoramic view of the city from the N Seoul Tower Observatory. Perched upon the highest point of Mt. Namsan, the observatory offers a great view of Seoul.
|Exhibition Hall Information|
|Admission / Participation Fees|
Teddy Bear Museum
- Adults (19+): 8,000 won
- Teenagers (14-18): 6,000 won
- Children (13 or younger): 5,000 won
☞ Observatory Package (Teddy Bear Museum + N Seoul Tower Observatory)
- Adults (19+): 12,000 won
- Teenagers (14~18): 8,000 won
- Children (13 or younger): 6,000 won
|1. Intracity Bus
- Get off at Namsan Library and walk 15~20 minutes. Take Bus No. 0014 or 402 at Seoul Station (Subway Line No. 1, Exit #4)
2. Taxi: Take a taxi from in front of Exit #6 of Dongguk University Subway Station, Line No. 3. (15-minute ride)
3. On foot: Walk 30 minutes from Exit #3 of Myeong-dong Subway Station or walk 40 minutes from Namdaemun Market Subway Station, both located on Line No. 4
4. Belt-line Bus (Yellow Bus No. 2)
- Get on the bus in front of Daehan Cinema at Exit #1 of Chungmuro Subway Station (Line No. 3 and 4), or Exit #6 of Dongdae Ipgu Subway Station (Line No. 3)
- 5-8 minute intervals
- Hours: 8a.m.-midnight
- Fee: Cash 550 won, Transportation Card 500 won (Transfer possible)
5. Cable Car
At Exit #3 of Myeong-dong Subway Station, Line No. 4, walk toward Pacific Hotel and then walk 10 minutes to the Namsan Cable Car.
Running hours: 10:00~23:00
Fees: Ages 14 and over (Round-trip ￦7,500 / One-way ￦6,000), Ages 7 to 13 (Round-trip ticket ￦5,000 / One-way ￦3,500)
|www.teddybearmuseum.co.kr (Korean, English)
www.nseoultower.co.kr (Korean, English)