|63 Sky Art (63스카이아트)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|The 63 City in Yeouido stands 264 meters above sea level and is considered one of Seoul’s most well known landmarks. The 60th floor ‘Sky Deck’ of the 63 City Building has been newly remodeled into the ‘Sky Art Museum’, offering a place for art exhibitions, magic shows, and various cultural experiences. Visitors will also be able to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Hangang River through the observatory’s large windows.
To get to the 63 Building, take Subway Line 1 to Daebang Station Exity #6 or take Subway Line 5 to either Yeouido Station Exit #5 or Yeouinaru Station Exit 4. The Sky Art Museum is located on the 60th floor and tickets are available at the museum ticket booth.
|Admission / Participation Fees|
|[63 Sky Art]
Adults (Aged 19-64 years) 13,000 won / Children & Youths (Aged 3-18) and Seniors (Aged 65 and older) 11,000won
- BIG5 (63 Seaworld , 63 Sky Art , 63 IMAX , Hall 63 , 63 Wax Museum):
Adults 48,000 won / Teenagers 45,000 won / Children 43,000 won
- BIG4 (63 Seaworld , 63 Sky Art , 63 IMAX , 63 Wax Museum):
Adults 38,000 won / Teenagers 35,000 won / Children 33,000 won
- BIG3 (63 Seaworld , 63 Sky Art , 63 IMAX , 63 choice of three kinds of wax museum):
Adults 33,000 won / Teenagers 32,000 won / Children 29,000 won
- Night BIG3 (63 Seaworld, 63 Sky Art, 63 Art Hall (performances) three kinds of tour):
Adults 42,000 won / Teenagers 38,000 won / Children 35,000 won
* Teenagers (ages 13-18 years) & seniors (ages 65 years and above) pay children's rate.
(medical insurance card required).
* For detailed information, Click Here (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
|No exhibit ticket: 1 hour free
Ticket to one exhibit: 1 hour 30 minutes free
Ticket to two exhibits: 3 hours free
BIG3, BIG4 or BIG5 ticket: 4 hours free
※ 1,000 won charged for each 15 minutes over free time.
|Refer to the homepage|
|Foreign Language Intepretation Services|
|English, Japanese available (+82-2-789-5679)|
[Subway + Free Shuttle Bus]
Daebang station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 6.
- Take the Free Shuttle or bus 11.
Yeouinaru Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 4.
- Walk toward the intersection and turn left to walk to the bus stop.
- Take the Free Shuttle across Sambu APT, 80m away from exit 4.
Yeouinaru Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 1.
- Take bus 5534, 5633, 261.
Yeoido station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 5.
- Take the Free Shuttle or bus 11 in front of St. Mary’s Hospital Platform.
Saetgang Station (Seoul Subway Station 9), Exit 1.
- Take Free shuttle Bus.
Saetgang Station (Seoul Subway Station 9), Exit 3.
- Take bus 5633, 5534.
※ Click here to check out a free shuttle bus..
|Shuttle Bus Services|
|Daebang Station, Yeouinaru Staion(in front of ext no.4), Yeouido Station (in front of exit no.5), 63 Building (East lobby)|
|www.63.co.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)|