|Yongsan Dragon Hill Spa (드래곤힐스파 (용산))|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|The Yongsan Dragon Hill Spa is a charcoal sauna permeated with an oak fragrance created by traditional heating techniques.
The jjimjil-bang and spa facilities offer sweating rooms/sauna, an open-air bath, a seawater bath, a salt room, a swimming pool, and a health center. The main hall of Yongsan Dragon Hill Spa boasts a Chinese-style design and a luxurious interior that has been used as a filming location for various Korean television broadcasts.
|N/A (Open all year round)|
|24 hours a day|
(05:00-20:00): 5hrs-free parking/ 500 won for each additional 10min
Night time (20:00-10:00): Free / 500 won for each additional 10min after 10:00
|Daytime (05:00-20:00) - Adults 11,000 won / Children 6,000 won
Nighttime (20:00-05:00) - Adults 13,000 won / Children 6,000 won
Weekends & holidays - Adults 13,000 won / Children 6,000 won
* Free admission for infants under the age of 24 months.
* Additional fee of 1,000 won will be charged for exceeding first 12 hours.
* Clothing/robe rentals are included in admission fees.
|Headling Zone, fitness, spa, aesthetics, garden, food court|
Sinyongsan Station (Subway Line 4) Exit 4
- Go straight out of the exit for 150m/5 min.
Yongsan Station (Subway Line 1 & Jungang Line), Exit 1
- Go towards My Wedding Hall Buffet (마이웨딩홀부페).
- The sauna is located next to the buffet.