|Oktoberfest - Seocho Branch (옥토버훼스트 - 서초점)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Oktoberfest is a brewery restaurant that opened on July 12, 2002. The beer, music, atmosphere, interior design, and staff all fit the concept of a brewery. Here guests can enjoy an "elegant, burden-free, delightful dinner". Oktoberfest's refreshing beer goes well with its hotel-class food.
* Beer brewed by a specialist who studied at Germany's Munich University
* Healthy food served directly from the kitchen.
* Korea's first brewery restaurant
|N/A (Open all year round)|
|Mon-Sat: 17:00-01:00 / Sun: 17:00-12:00|
Some menu items may differ slightly in price and are subject to change without notice.- Weissbier small (바이스비어)
- Pilsnerbier small (필스너비어)
- Dunklesbier small (동클레스비어)
- Radler small (리들러)
|Maximum Seating Capacity|
|1) Jongno Branch 02-738-8881,8012
2) SBS Mat dae Mat Soondae vs Sausages Episode
3) Hankyeoreh Newspaper `5 Great Beerhouses'
4) KBS 8PM Newsline
5) Sports Seoul `Interesting World, Interesting Beer'
|Subway line 2 Gangnam Station exit #9. Walk 100m then go down the road in between the Tony Roma's and TGIF for 30m, located on the right. 'Our Story' is located across the street.|