|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Nodokilcheo (老獨一處) stands for 'a one of a kind place'. Keeping true to its name, the establishment caters to the extravagant tastes of China. The special Pocheongcheongaebong Dumplings, originally from Nodokilcheo, are filled with a spoonful of savory beef broth that arouses your taste buds once you take a bite. The orange extract adds a delicately subtle flavor, unique from other dumplings. Aside from the Pocheongcheon Dumplings, there are also Korean Leek Dumplings, Suta Dumplings, Glutinous Rice Cake Soup, and Dim Sum.|
|Korean Thanksgiving Day, Lunar New Year's Day - 2 days each|
Some menu items may differ slightly in price and are subject to change without notice.Lunch Special (12:00PM ~ 2:00PM) - 12,000 won per person
Themed Menus (for at least 3 people)
- Family 24,000 won / person
- Hwamok 29,000 won / person
- Chinu 39,000 won / person
- Hwapyeong 55,000 won / person
- Sujeong 68,000 won / person
- Sanho 78,000 won / person
* As prices are subject to change, please visit in person to confirm information.
|Not Included (Service Charges)|
|Maximum Seating Capacity|
|200 parking sapces|
|Smoking / Non-Smoking|
Sinsa Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 5.
- After exiting the station, take a 5 min walk past the GS Gas Station.