|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|1) Enjoy authentic Italian food at affordable prices in an elegant atmosphere.
2) Enjoy top-class service and the best entertainment.
3) Enjoy free Rustic Round Bread and Salt Stick, and the spicy and fragrant Foccacia Bread, both baked daily.
4) 8-person Room - 3/20-person Room - 1/ and all rooms can be opened to seat as many people possible.
5) Generally quiet atmosphere.
6) The best food and drinks made with fresh ingredients, and a large variety of wine.
|Open 365 Days a Year|
|11:30AM ~ 10:30PM (Closed from 3:00PM~6:00PM on Weekdays)|
Some menu items may differ slightly in price and are subject to change without notice.More than 60 varieties of Italian food
More than 40 varieties of international wines
Calamari Fritte: 14,500 won, 21,000 won (share)
Ravioli: 12,500 won
Formagio Dip: 13,500 won, 21,000 won (share)
Roasted Chicken Italonia: 27,500 won
Chicken Parmigiana: 21,000 won
Mussels, Tuscan Style: 16,500 won
Soft Shell Crab Fritte: 12,500 won
Seafood Risotto: 22,000 won
Grilled Rib-Eye Steak: 34,000 won
Frutti Di Mare: 18,000 won
Spaghetti Gorgonzola: 17,000 won
Spaghetti Carbonara: 15,000 won
Lasagna: 19,500 won
Soup, Salad, Dessert, Coffee, Beverage
|Refer to the website for discount card information.|
|Maximum Seating Capacity|
|All Major Credit Cards Accepted, Restaurant Gift Certificates Accepted|
|From the Itaewon Intersection, go 20m towards Gyeongnidan|
Line 6 Noksapyeong Station exit #1, go down the overpass to the left