|Gyeonggi English Village, Paju Camp (경기영어마을 파주캠프)|
|Every facility and training program encourages visitors to actively participate, and so it enables a natural English learning experience in the context of daily life. In a setting resembling a village in an English-speaking country, participants experience various culture from around the world, increase their international social consciousness and realize the value of English as a means of communication. Coaching by kind, native English-speaking teachers helps increase participants’ interest in English and boosts participants’ confidence in speaking to foreigners. Upon completing the camp, students will be more motivated to study English with greater interest and enthusiasm.
All facilities have been newly built to simulate a village in an English-speaking country. Students can learn English by enjoying a cultural experience in an exotic environment. Paju Camp is a model English village created by Gyeonggi Province. The more than 700 trainees and teachers residing in the village, and the hands-on training programs and facilities merge naturally in daily life through the 3Es (Education, Experience and Entertainment).
Though it is located near urban areas for easy access, it is a suburban English village in harmony with its surrounding natural environment. Through diverse performances and events that occur all year round, the village is more than simply a place for hands-on English learning, it is an English cultural space.
|※ Refer to the homepage.
http://www.english-village.or.kr (Korean, English)
|December to March 09:30 - 19:00
April to November 09:30 - 22:00
* Last admission is 1 hour before closing time
|1. Child & primary schoolchild admission fee
- Ticket A
Admission + musical performance + one day experience (choose 1 among 3) 10,000 won
- Ticket B
Admission + musical performance + one day experience (choose 2 among 3) 15,000 won
- Ticket C
Admission + musical performance + one day experience (choose 3 among 3) 20,000 won
2. General admission fee: Admission + musical performance 10,000 won
3. Family admission fee
- Tickets for 3 persons
Admission + musical performance + home-baking (available on weekends) 35,000 won
- Tickets for 4 persons
Admission + musical performance + home-baking (available on weekends) 40,000 won
* English musical is free of charge only with package ticket for performance. General admission ticket needs additional 10,000 won. (Starting from August 1)
* Veterans and the disabled get 50 % discount.
* Only package ticket for performance of group (20 persons and more) gets 20 % discount.
* General admission ticket and package ticket for exhibition have no group discount.
* Paju residents get 20 % discount of admission or package ticket for performance.
* After 18:00, admission is free. (until 22:00)
|* Take the bus 200 from Hapjeong, Baekseok, Madu, Daehwa Station (Seoul Subway line 3)|