|Koreana Hotel (코리아나 호텔)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|"It feels like home." Those are the words expressed by guests when arriving at the Koreana Hotel. A top notch traveler's hotel for over 30 years, its members aspire to become leaders in the hotel business with the motto, "Comfort for our Customers".
The hotel is located at the Gwanghwamun Intersection in the heart of Seoul, and provides 345 guest rooms. Amongst its dining facilities, the hotel boasts a Korean restaurant, Chinese restaurant, Japanese restaurant, and a Western restaurant, as well as a bar, coffee shop and, bakery. Eight banquet halls and a sauna are also available.
The hotel has operated as the main press center restaurant for the 1988 Seoul Olympics, and subsequently operated as the Olympic Village Restaurant for the Special Olympics. As a result of their successful operations, the hotel received lavish praise from the organizers, as well as, from the players and staff for the high quality food and spectacular service.
Western-style Rooms, Korean-style Ondol Rooms, Business Rooms, Suite Rooms
|Number of Guestrooms|
|Room Amenities (Colored backgrounds designate availability)|
* The room rate is the lowest price for this accommodation. Rates may vary according to season, room type and whether or not guests are entitled to discount rates. Please make sure to check the exact rate in advance before making your reservations. The room rate listed above is subject to change.
|10% VAT (Not included in room rates)|
|10% service charge (Not included in room rates)|
Business Center, Sauna, Wedding Hall, Tailor Shop, Barber Shop, Souvenir Shop
Korean Restaurant (Arirang), Japanese Restaurant (Sakae), Chinese Restaurant (Great Shanghai), Western Restaurant (Danube), Bar (Blue Room), Coffee Shop (Sunrise), Mr.Chow
|1,000 parking spaces|
|Facilities for the Handicapped|
|Wheelchair ramp, parking spaces, separate restrooms, wheelchair lift|
|Assistance for Foreigners (Available Languages)|
* International Offices ============================================= City Telephone Fax --------------------------------------------- L.A. 82-2-720-1277 82-2-720-5181 =============================================
From Incheon International Airport, take Airport KAL limousine Bus 6701 to the Koreana Hotel
(Gate East 4B, Travel time : 80mins)
From Seoul Station, take bus 150, 402, 501, 506, 8000, 405, 1711, 7016
or Jongno local Bus 09, 11
From Gimpo International Airport, take 601, 6001 to the City hall.
1) City Hall Station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 3.
- Walk straight for 2mins. 2) Gwanghwamun Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 6.
- Walk straight for 2mins.
Foreign traveller Taxi (Reservation required +82-1644-2255)
* The taxi stop is located between Incheon International Airport Depature Gate 1 and 2.