|Cheongpung Land (Bungee Jump) (청풍랜드)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Cheongpung Land is a theme park created in 2002 near Cheongpunghoban Lake (Chungjuho Lake) in Cheongpung-myeon, Jecheon-si, Chungcheongbuk-do. The theme park houses three major extreme amusement facilities: a 62-meter Bungee Jump, Korea’s first-ever Ejection Seat, and ‘Big Swing,’ an experience in zero gravity. The facility also boasts the grand sight of water fountains shooting up to 162m into the air as well as a wide-open view of the surrounding landscape.
One of the biggest tourist attraction in the area, the park is adjacent to other popular tour sites such as the filming location of the KBS historical drama ‘Taejo Wangeon,’ Mt. Geumsusan, and the National Park of Woraksan Mountain.
|[Facility operating hours]
- Weekdays: 10:00-17:00
- Weekends: 10:00-18:00
* Closed every Monday (except when Monday is a national holiday)
* Visitors planning on arriving after 16:00 should call in advance, as the closing hour is subject to change depending on local conditions.
|Leisure facilities (bungee jumping, big swing, ejection seat)|
|Bungee Jump: 40,000 won
Cable Coaster: 35,000 won
Ejection Seat: 20,000 won
Big Swing: 18,000 won
- Big 3 (Bungee Jump + Ejection Seat + Big Swing): 60,000 won
- Big 2 (Bungee Jump + Ejection Seat): 50,000 won
- Big 2 (Bungee Jump + Big Swing): 45,000 won
- Big 2 (Ejection Seat + Bing Swing): 25,000 won
|From Jecheon Intercity Bus Terminal.
Upon exiting the terminal, turn right.
Go 50m and turn right onto the small street (Family mart on your left).
Go 150m and turn left to the bus stop in front of Tongyang Securities Building.
Take Bus 950, 952, 953, 960, 961, 962, 970, 971, 980 or 982 to Cheongpung. (40min)