|Suanbo Hot Spring (수안보온천지구)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Suanbo Hotspring is the first naturally yielded spring which originally started to flow 30,000 years ago. The sulphur spring is officially mentioned on the record during the 9th year of King Hyeonjong's reign (1018). It is also stated in the Joseon Dynasty’s authentic records, Donggukyeojiseungnam, Yeojido Map, Cheonggudo Map, Daedongyeojido Map and up to 30 historical books.
The spring water was brought up deep beneath the ground (250m) with a temperature of 53°C and acidity level of 8.3. The alkaline water contains minerals such as lithium, calcium, natrium, fluorine, and magnesium that are healthful and refreshing.
* Inquiry: +82-43-846-3111
* Location: 197-10, Oncheon-ri, Suanbo-myeon, Chungju-si, Chungcheongbuk-do
* Structure size: 1F (lobby, changing room), B1F (hot spring) / 2,156㎡ (about 652,19 pyeong)
* Facilities: Hot spring (hot / warm bath), cold bath, sauna, red-clay sauna
* Inquiry: +82-43-846-2905
* Location: 39-4, Oncheonbyeon-gil, Suanbo-myeon, Chungju-si, Chungcheongbuk-do
* Structure size: Bath for men and women, family bath
* Subsidiary facilities: Resting area
* Location: Inside of Multang Park, Oncheon-ri, Suanbo-myeon, Chungju-si, Chungcheongbuk-do
[RI Oncheon Hotel]
* Inquiry: +82-43-845-9100
* Location: 9, Multang 2-gil, Suanbo-myeon, Chungju-si, Chungcheongbuk-do
|1) From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take a bus to Suanbo (수안보) Bus Terminal.
* Bus Schedule: 06:40-19:40, 1 hour intervals
2) From Chungju Intercity Bus Terminal, take a bus to Suanbo (수안보).
* Bus Schedule: 06:30-20:05, runs 20 times a day