|Eulji Observatory (을지전망대)|
|Eulji Observation Platform, located near the Military Demarcation Line, is now one of the most informative relics dating back to the Korean Conflict.
From the Eulji Observation Platform, North Korea soldiers on guard are visible and on clear days so is Birobong Peak of the Geumgangsan Diamond Mountains.
Every year over one hundred thousand people visit this observation platform at the DMZ.
|- Individual: Age 13-64: 2,500 won / 7-12: 1,300 won
- Group: Age 13-64: 1,800 won / 7-12: 900 won
* Groups are more than 30 persons
* Age 6 or under / 65 or over are free
- From Yanggu Bus Terminal, take a city bus bound for Haeanmaeul Village (60 min ride).
- Get off at Haeanmaeul Village and go 15 min further toward Unification Department Yanggu North Korea Hall by a car.
* Do not walk toward there.
* Bus schedule: Nov-Feb 7:10, 12:00, 16:30 / Mar-Oct 6:10, 12:00, 16:30
- Takes 45 min from Yanggu Bus Terminal.