|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Seoul Land is Korea’s first theme park, with a beautiful scenery surrounded by Mt. Cheonggyesan. Seoul Land has an area called 'World Square' where one can glimpse traditional architecture and folk items from all over the world. You can view the traditional Korea at Samcheonri Hill, the western frontier at Model Land, and Fantasy Land. There are five theme based areas that make up Seoul Land. Seoul Land has up to 40 rollercoasters such as Space Cruise, Black Hole 2000, Galaxy Train, Rapid Current Ride, Magic Carpet, as well as Adventure Theater, Movie Theater, Story Land, and many more.
The pride of Seoul Land is its wide selection of seasonal festivals and the unique Laser Show held during the evening. Seoul Grand Park is situated on a very large field and holds various festivals for each season of the year. The Tulip Festival is held from April to May; the Starlight Rose Festival from July to August; the Chrysanthemum Festival from September to October; and the Snow Light Festival from December to February.
Seoul Land is a popular destination as it also contains Seoul Grand Park, Forest Bath Resort, National Modern Art Center and other great attractions nearby, it is a popular destination.
|Opening time 09:30 / Closing time 18:00-22:00
* Operating hours are subject to change seasonally. Please visit the Seoul Land Homepage before your visit.
|50,000 guests per day|
|The east gate parking lot (Follow the road along the entrance to Seoul Land and the National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art)|
Adult 20,000 won / Youth 17,000 won / Children 15,000 won
Adult 18,000 won / Youth 15,000 won / Children 13,000 won
※ Free admission is allowed to infants under 36 months. Please bring a valid ID or valid documents for verification.
[One day pass]
Adult 36,000 won / Youth 32,000 won / Children 29,000 won
Adult 30,000 won / Youth 26,000 won / Children 23,000 won
※ Admission + unlimited free use of all attractions (except experiential facilities/coin facilities/special exhibitions/ special performances)
[One-day pass after purchasing admission]
Adult 16,000 won / Youth 15,000 won / Children 14,000 won
Adult 12,000 won / Youth 11,000 won / Children 10,000 won
※ After admission to Seoulland, purchase the ticket at a ticket booth inside of Seoulland.
※ Available facilities: unlimited free use of all attractions (admission fee is not included.)
- Adult (ages 19-64), Youth (ages 13-18), Children (ages 3-12)
- Children's fare is applicable to adults over 65. Please present a valid ID.
- Free admission is allowed to infants under 36 months. Please bring a valid ID.
- Fares for experiential facilities, coin facilities, special exhibitions, performances and seasonal facilities include a seperate fee
- Night-time fare is applicable after 16:00.
- Listed information here is subject to change without notice, please find details at the official website www.seoulland.co.kr before making visit.
|Facilities for the Handicapped|
|Free wheelchair rentals (Inside the building opposite the central information center/In the basement of the Black Hole 2000 building)|
|Rides, outdoor swimming pool (summer), snow sledding (winter)
* Other facilities: Consulting room for group visitors and one-year memberships, main information center, first aid room, nurseries, baby stroller rental, storage lockers, restaurants, ATM, children’s rest area
|Facility Utilization Fees|
|Elephant Train (코끼리열차) circulates through Seoul Land, Seoul Grand Park and National Museum of Contemporary Art.
Operating hours: 09:00 until Seoul Land closing times
Fees: Adult 800 won / Youth 600 won / Children 500 won
|Baby Stroller Rentals|
|Available for 3,000 won for one stroller|
|Seoul Grand Park Station (Subway Line 4), Exit 2|