|Seoul 63 Square-Hanwha Hotel and resorts (서울 63 스퀘어-한화호텔앤드리조트)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|With 63 floors measuring a height of 264m, the 63 Building is Korea’s tallest and most recognized building. The 63 Building boasts spectacular views of the Hangang River and the surrounding mountains of Bugaksan Namsan and Gwanaksan.
63 Building has undergone considerable renovation and the basement floor boasts convenient facilities including 63 Sea World, 63 IMAX theater, Korea’s greatest buffet restaurant “Buffet Pavilion,” and a host of other restaurants.
|N/A (Open all year round)|
|* 63 Sea World
Basement first floor 16,119 square feet, basement second floor 16,724 square feet, and basement third floor (technology room) 5,515 square feet, totaling 38,358 square feet. Within this large-scale space, there are 54 regular aquarium displays, 26 special organism breeding aquariums, and other aquariums adding up to 80. In addition, specially created aquarium is 2m 10cm in height, 42m in circumference, water capacity of 200tons, and 11cm of transparent acryl. Other than aquarium displays which consist of 400 different kinds of over 20,000 of water organisms, there are also reptiles exhibitions and event hall is separately located in 63 Sea World in order to present unique ocean scenes. Ocean Family Show (seal, fur seal, diver show) can only be enjoyed at 63 Sea World. It is very unique and extraordinary which interests the audience presenting interesting scenes.
* 63 Sky Art
63 Sky Art, many visitors come every year, is 264m above the sea level, and 249m above the ground level is providing feelings as if floating above the clouds. Together with Han River’s water flow and view of the city lead it to be Korea’s representative tourist route. In addition, its recreation facilities provide unique experience for the visitors and its various special exhibitions provide educational and cultural learning.
|- 63 Sea World 10:00-22:00 (Last admission is 30 min before closing.)
- 63 Sky Art 10:00-22:00 (Last admission is 30 min before closing. / No performance on Monday and Tuesday)
- 63 IMAX 10:00~17:30
- 63 Art Hall 20:00-21:10
- 63 Wax Museum 10:00-22:00 (Last admission is 30 min before closing.)
|800 parking spaces|
Adults 19,000 won / Teenagers 17,000 won / Children 16,000 won
63 Sky Art: Adults 13,000 won / Teenagers 12,000 won / Children 11,000 won
63 IMAX (3D cinema): Adults 15,000 won / Teenagers 14,000 won / Children 13,000 won
63 Hall (the show): Adults 40,000 won/ Teenagers 38,000 won / Children 36,000 won
63 Wax Museum: Adults 15,000 won / Teenagers 14,000 won / Children 13,000 won
- BIG5 (63 Seaworld , 63 Sky Art , 63 IMAX , Hall 63 , 63 Wax Museum):
Adults 48,000 won / Teenagers 45,000 won / Children 43,000 won
- BIG4 (63 Seaworld , 63 Sky Art , 63 IMAX , 63 Wax Museum):
Adults 38,000 won / Teenagers 35,000 won / Children 33,000 won
- BIG3 (63 Seaworld , 63 Sky Art , 63 IMAX , 63 choice of three kinds of wax museum):
Adults 33,000 won / Teenagers 32,000 won / Children 29,000 won
- Night BIG3 (63 Seaworld, 63 Sky Art, 63 Art Hall (performances) three kinds of tour):
Adults 42,000 won / Teenagers 38,000 won / Children 35,000 won
* Teenagers (ages 13-18 years) & seniors (ages 65 years and above) pay children's rate.
(medical insurance card required).
* For detailed information, Click Here (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
|Facilities for the Handicapped|
|Interpretation Services Offered|
|Available in English, Japanese, Chinese|
|[Subway + Free Shuttle Bus]
Daebang station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 6.
- Take the Free Shuttle or bus 11.
Yeouinaru Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 4.
- Walk toward the intersection and turn left to walk to the bus stop.
- Take the Free Shuttle across Sambu APT, 80m away from exit 4.
Yeouinaru Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 1.
- Take bus 5534, 5633, 261.
Yeoido station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 5.
- Take the Free Shuttle or bus 11 in front of St. Mary’s Hospital Platform.
Saetgang Station (Seoul Subway Station 9), Exit 1.
- Take Free shuttle Bus.
Saetgang Station (Seoul Subway Station 9), Exit 3.
- Take bus 5633, 5534.
※ Click here to check out a free shuttle bus..