|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Sponsors / Management|
|Seoul National Cemetery /|
|Seoul National Cemetery hosts an event with weeping cherry blossoms that
symbolize the protection of the nation. The color of its cherry blossoms of the cemetery
are paticularly pink. Also, the view of the the weeping cherry blossoms with
their branches hanging down makes people think about paying respect to the souls of all the patriots and to solemn one's mind.
The festival is held in every April with varied sightseeing activities to enjoy weeping cherry blossoms fully.
|- Ministry of National Defense special military band & honor guard ceremony
- National Cemetery honor guard shift changing ceremony
- Small music concert by Ministry of National Defense
- Weeping Cherry Blossoms photo contest
- Stamp tour of patriot’s path
- Exhibition of photo and art pieces
- Hands-on programs (arrow throwing, face-painting, nail art, caricature, photo printing service)
- Health experience Hanmadang of Dongjak-gu Office (Dongjak Health Center)
|Open to visitors of all ages.|
Dongjak Station (Seoul Subway Line 9), Exit 2 or 4.
|Detailed Info on the Location|
|http://www.snmb.mil.kr (Korean, English)|