|Trash: Sanbada ATV Experience Center (Sanbada Leisure) (산바다 ATV체험장 (산바다레져))|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|The Sanbada ATV Experience Center offers an exciting off-road acitivity with its ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle) rides. The activity lets visitors experience the thrill of riding ATVs while enjoying the beautiful scenery in Jeju such as Sanbangsan Mountains and Yongmeori Beach.|
|1. Sanbada Leisure Course (ATV Experience)
- San Course (for beginner): 25,000 won for one-seater / 40,000 won for two-seater / 30,000 won for riding with children (Traveling through mountains and forests)
- Basic Course (for intermediate): 30,000 won for one-seater / 50,000 won for two-seater / 35,000 won for riding with children (Traveling through mountains and forests and 1 obstacle course.
- Sanbada Course (for advanced): 40,000 won for one-seater / 70,000 won for two-seater / 45,000 won for riding with children (includes the basic course, 2 obstacle courses and time for exploring Gotjawal)
2. Hallsan Mountain Tour Course (off Sanbada grounds, reservation must be made one week in advance)
- Individual Course: 100,000 won / 1 hr and 30 min / Reservation must be made one week in advance during October to December by cash only. / Only available Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday / Only accepting reservations of 4 or more people / No discounts apply
3. Off-Road JEEP Experience Course
- JEEP Basic Course: 25,000 won for riding experience / 35,000 won for driving experience
- JEEP Sanbada Course: 35,000 won for riding experience / 45,000 won for driving experience
- The off-road course was made by the Sanbada Experience Center for JEEP.
- People who wish to personally drive the vehicle must have driven for over one year and bring a driver’s license.
- JEEP Course is operated by ‘WRANGLER’.
|Free rental service: helmet, gloves, protective gear, goggles, jackets|
|Age Limit for Activities|
|Middle school students and older (*elementary school students should be accompanied by an adult)|
|From Jeju Intercity Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus (Bus
780) and get off at Dosun Bus Stop (2 bus stops).
Transfer to an intercity bus bound for Seoilju (서일주) and get off at Sanbangsan Mountain Bus Stop (18 bus stops).
Walk in the opposite direction of the bus for 716m and the place will be on your right.
Call the Korea Travel Hotline for assistance with directions.