|Citrus Museum (감귤박물관)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
Nestled at the foot of Wollabong Peak in Seogwipo-si, the
Citrus Museum is a place dedicated to the local citrus, Jeju's specialty product.
The museum displays items related to the history and culture of citrus and the
citrus industry. Visitors can also get a glimpse of Jeju residents' lives through
the different exhibits.
(B1-2F), World citrus orchard 2,471㎡
※ Citrus land building area 98,426㎡
experience program: making citrus muffins, cakes, jam, juice, etc.
- Fee: 3,000 won for one team (up to 5 persons)
- Operating hours: 10:00~10:30, 14:00~16:00
* Well-being experience
* 3D image experience
- Operating hour: 10:00~17:00 (every hour, for 20 min)
* Details are subject to change.
|Exhibition Hall Information|
|- Themed exhibition
- 3D image room and seminar room (235㎡, 105 seats)
- Folk relic exhibition hall (87㎡)
- Special exhibition hall (116㎡)
- World citrus orchard (1,325㎡)
- Subtropical botanical garden (637㎡)
|Admission / Participation Fees|
|For individuals - Adults: 1,500
won / Youth: 1,000 won / Children: 800 won
For groups - Adults: 1,000 won / Youth: 700 won / Children: 500 won
※ Groups are defined as 30 or more people
※ Free admission: Toddlers (ages 6 and under) and seniors (ages 65 and above)
|Available (Small-sized car: 109 cars, Large-sized car: 35 cars)|
You can take a taxi to the venue from Jeju International Airport.
(Approxi. 39.41 km away / The taxi fare will cost around 35,400 won)
|citrus.seogwipo.go.kr (Korean only)|