|Citrus Museum (감귤박물관)|
Nestled at the foot of Wollabong Peak in Seogwipo-si, the
Citrus Museum is a place dedicated to the local citrus, Jeju's specialty product.
The museum displays items related to the history and culture of citrus and the
citrus industry. Visitors can also get a glimpse of Jeju residents' lives through
the different exhibits.
(B1-2F), World citrus orchard 2,471㎡
※ Citrus land building area 98,426㎡
experience program: making citrus muffins, cakes, jam, juice, etc.
- Fee: 3,000 won for one team (up to 5 persons)
- Operating hours: 10:00~10:30, 14:00~16:00
* Well-being experience
* 3D image experience
- Operating hour: 10:00~17:00 (every hour, for 20 min)
|Exhibition Hall Information|
|- Themed exhibition
- 3D image room and seminar room (235㎡, 105 seats)
- Folk relic exhibition hall (87㎡)
- Special exhibition hall (116㎡)
- World citrus orchard (1,325㎡)
- Subtropical botanical garden (637㎡)
|Admission / Participation Fees|
|For individuals - Adults: 1,500
won / Youth: 1,000 won / Children: 800 won
For groups - Adults: 1,000 won / Youth: 700 won / Children: 500 won
※ Groups are defined as 30 or more people
※ Free admission: Toddlers (ages 6 and under) and seniors (ages 65 and above)
|You can take a taxi to the venue from Jeju International Airport.
(Approxi. 39.41 km away / The taxi fare will cost around 35,400 won)
|http://www.citrusmuseum.com (Korean only)|