|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Sponsors / Management|
|The Garden of Morning Calm /|
Gapyeong's Garden of Morning Calm will hold
the Rose of Sharon Festival on July 15 - August 31. The garden, which organizes
this festival annually, exhibits about 150 kinds of rose of Sharon, the nation's largest
rose display of its kind, and also has Hibiscus Hill to remind visitors
the meaning of the rose of Sharon.
|- Exhibition of rose of Sharon: on July 15 - August 31 / Bonsai Garden
- Photography exhibition of rose of Sharon: on July 17 - 29 / Photography exhibition hall
- Festival event: July 19 - 21 / A poetry walking path
- Rose of Sharon Origami, rose of Sharon face painting, flower seed giveaway: free
- Rose of Sharon cuttage: 1,000 won
- Exhibition of rose of Sharon (During the festival)
|N/A (Open all year round)
8:30 ~ 20:00 (Last addmission: one hour before closing)
|- Adults: Individual 8,000 won / Group 7,000 won
- Students (Middle school - high school): Individual 6,000 won / Group 5,000 won
- Children: Individual 5,000 won / Group 4,000 won
- Seniors and men of merit: Individual 6,000 won / Group 5,000 won
- Disabled (Adults): Individual 6,000 won / Group 5,000 won
- Disabled (Children): Individual 4,000 won / Group 3,500 won
- Residents of Gapyeong County (Adults): Individual 6,000 won / Group 5,000 won
- Residents of Gapyeong County (Children): Individual 4,000 won / Group 3,500 won
※ Free admission: Children under the age of 3 (accompanied by family)
※ Proof of age is required.
※ Group: 30 people or more / applicable only on weekdays
|Open to all ages round|
From Sangbong Bus Terminal or Dong Seoul Bus Terminal take a bus bound for Cheongpyeong Bus Terminal.
Take bus 1330 at Cheongnyangni Transfer Center (in front of Lotte Department Store) and get off at the Cheongpyeong Bus Terminal.
From Cheonpyeong Terminal, take a bus bound for The Garden of Morning Calm (아침고요수목원).
Cheongpyeong Station (Gyeonchun Line), Exit 1.
Go left until you reach the 3-way intersection and turn right. Continue straight toward the Cheongpyeong Catholic Church. Pass by Cheongpyeong Elementary School, turn left, and you will see the Cheonpyeong Bus Terminal.
From the terminal, take a bus bound for The Garden of Morning Calm.
※ Click here for the bus timetable.
|www.morningcalm.co.kr (Korean, English)|