|Suji Kim Lunch Box Art (수지킴 도시락아트)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Su Ji Kim Lunch Box Art offers classes to learn how to make art lunchboxes with Su Ji herself. Come and learn how to present food articstically in lunch boxes and the secret recipes that go into Su Ji’s own art lunch boxes that are so popular among Korean stars. There are various cooking programs for international visitors as well.|
|N/A (Open all year round)|
|1. Cooking class for local residents
2. Cooking class for international guests
3. Korean food cooking class for international guests.
|Age Limit for Activities|
|Open to visitors ages 20 and over|
* The time is subject to change. Please visit its official website to confirm.
|Maximum 6 people|
|Interpretation Services Offered|
|Available (Chinese, Japanese)|
|Reservation Info. for Foreigners|
|Online blog or Phone|
Anguk station (Seoul subway line 3), Exit 2.
-Go straight 200m and turn left at Jaedong Elementary school.
- Go straight 450m and turn right.
- Go straignt 200m to arrive at Suji Kim Lunch Box Art.