|Incheon Port International Passenger Terminal (인천항국제여객터미널)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
Please visit its official website.
|[First International Passenger Terminal]
- Basement: electrical rooms, mechanical rooms, restaurants, etc.
- 1st floor: Lobby, box office, luggage agency
- 2nd floor: Arrival, waiting room, etc.
- 3rd floor: Departure lounge, duty free shop, waiting room
- 4th floor: Control room, shipping offices
[Second International Passenger Terminal]
- 1st floor: Arrival, Departure hall, ticket office, restaurant, etc.
- 2nd floor: Control room, shipping offices
[Coastal Passenger Terminal]
- 1st floor: Box office, ticket gate screening cattle, pharmacy, shop, snacks, etc.
- 2nd floor: Travel agents, flight control room
|International Ferry Terminal 1: 315 cars
International Ferry Terminal 2: 329 cars
Dong Incheon Station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 2.
- Go 90m to Dong Incheon Bus Station.
- Take Bus 12 or 24 to International Ferry Terminal (국제여객터미널) bus stop.