|Jwagusan Natural Recreation Forest (좌구산자연휴양림)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Jwagusan Natural Recreation Forest is located at the foot of Jwagusan Mountain (alt. 657m). The name of mountain “Jwagusan” comes from the Chinese characters “jwa” meaning sitting down and “gu” referring to a turtle, because the shape of the mountain resembles a turtle sitting down. The lush forest along the hiking trail offers a refreshing stroll through the woods and the nearby Samgi Reservoir adds to the picturesque beauty of the mountain on misty days. The recreation forest offers easy access to many recreational facilities in the area including a resort village, Samgi Reservoir, a woodland park, and a mountain bike course. Because of its natural beauty and recreational facilities, it is becoming more popular as a tourist spot.|
|Accommodation: 15:00-12:00 (the next day)|
|Up to 155 people a day|
|Hiking trail, exercise facilities, eco pond, wildflowers, etc.|
|Facility Utilization Fees|
|Accommodations: Peak Season / Low Season
- Rooms (26.45㎡, 4 people) 60,000 won / 40,000 won
- Rooms (46.28㎡, 8 people) 110,000 won / 75,000 won
- Rooms (55.62㎡, 12 people) 140,000 won / 90,000 won
[Hwangto (Red Clay] House]
- Rooms (71.55㎡, 15 people) 160,000 won / 120,000 won
- Rooms (20.01~22.11㎡, 3 people) 40,000 won / 28,000 won
- Rooms (19.98~21.25㎡, 4 people) 50,000 won / 35,000 won
- Rooms (39.02~41.38㎡, 8 people) 80,000 won / 56,000 won
※ 10,000 won per an additional guest
|Baby Stroller Rentals|
|From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus bound for Goesan (괴산).
Get off at Jeungpyeong (증평).
* Bus Schedule: 06:50-20:10, runs 18 times a day
From Jeungpyeong Terminal, take a local bus bound for Yul-ri (율리).
* Bus Schedule: 06:30-20:15, runs 9 times a day