|Bakdaljae Natural Forest (박달재자연휴양림)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Bakdaljae Natural Forest is a dense forest where pine trees and bushes have harmoniously coexisted together with oddly formed rocks and strangely shaped stones for 150 years. At the top of Bakdaljae Pass, there’s a pavilion, a spring, a resting area, and a wood sculpture park. From the top of the mountain, one can admire a view of Sobaeksan Mountain, Wolaksan Mountain and Gamaksan Mountain.|
|December 19, 1992|
|Accommodation: 15:00-13:00 (the next day)|
|Up to 1,000 people|
|Small cars: 2,000 won
Large vehicles: 4,000 won
walking path, hiking trail (7km), observatory, small water spring, rest area, restrooms, drinking fountain, etc.
|Facility Utilization Fees|
|Forest House (숲속의집)
1) 20㎡ (for 4 people / 8 houses) 40,000 won
2) 43㎡ (for 8 people / 4 houses) 80,000 won
3) Multi-purpose Lodging House 34㎡ (8 houses) 60,000 won
4) Group Lodging House 145㎡ (1 house) 200,000 won
* Camping site: two 23,333㎡-sites / 2,000 or 5,000 won
* Pavilion – 3 sides of the pavilion for one day
* Things to bring: toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, towels, plastic bag for trash and dishwashing soap.
|Baby Stroller Rentals|
Intercity Bus Terminal, take a taxi to Bakdaljae Natural Forest. (20-30min)
From Jecheon Intercity Bus Terminal, take the local bus bound for Cheongju (청주).
* Bus Schedule: 06:30-22:00, runs 30 times a day
Get off at Baegunpyeongdong (백운평동), and walk 2㎞ to Bakdaljae Natural Forest.