|Seoul Science Park (서울특별시과학전시관)|
|Seoul Science Park opened in July 2004 to function as a science education and training facility for students and teachers, as well as a cultural place for Seoul citizens. Admission to the park is free for all.|
|Ministry of Education & Human Resources Development|
|Seoul Science Park|
Structure area: 8,864㎡
|[Science play hall]
- Science principle experience: Water rides
Tuesday-Friday 10:00-11:50, 15:00-17:00
[Ecology study hall - nature observation center]
- Flora and fauna
[Electron microscope hall]
- Observing ultra-narrow structure of organism
Monday 10:00-17:00 / Tuesday-Friday 10:00-11:00, 13:00-15:00
- Observing celestial bodies
Monday 10:00-17:00, Tuesday-Friday 15:00-17:00
|Admission / Participation Fees|
|- Science Experience Class (70 people/class)
- Groups of 30 people or more must make reservations in advance.
|Nakseongdae Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 4.
Take Bus Gwanak02 (관악02) to Seoul Science Park.
* Bus schedule: 06:00-24:00, 6min intervals
|www.ssp.re.kr (Only Korean)|