|Palgongsan Cable Car (팔공산 케이블카)|
|Standing almost 1.2㎞ and bordering five different cities and districts of Gyeongsangbuk-do Province, Palgongsan Mountain is one of the major mountains in the southern region.
Palgongsan Cable Car runs a distance of 1.2㎞ from the base of Palgongsan Mountain to an elevation of 800m.
|N/A (Open all year round)|
|* Yeombulam Hermitage - Naktabong Peak - Yeombulam Hermitage - Cable Car
* Cable Car - Naktabong Peak - Dongbong Peak - Cable Car
* Sutaegol Information Center - Dongbong Peak - Yeombulam Hermitage - Cable Car
* Cable Car - Naktabong Peak - Dongbong Peak - Sillyeongjae Hill - Gatbawi Rock - Gatbawi Parking Lot
|7 min (One-way: 1.2km)|
|6 people per cable car|
|Facility Utilization Fees|
Adults (Age 14 and above): 5,000 won
Children (Age 13 and under): 3,000 won
Adults: 8,000 won
Children: 5,000 won
|Interpretation Services Offered|
|English and Chinese pamphlets available|
|From Seoul Express Bus Terminal, take an express bus to Dongdaegu (동대구).
* Bus schedule: 06:00-23:55, 20-30min intervals
Upon exiting Dongdaegu Bus Terminal, cross over to Dongdaegu Train Station.
From Exit 1 of Dongdaegu Station, take Bus Geuphaeng1 (급행1) to the last stop.
* Bus schedule: 12min intervals