|Palgongsan Cable Car (팔공산 케이블카)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Standing almost 1.2㎞ and bordering five different cities and districts of Gyeongsangbuk-do Province, Palgongsan Mountain is one of the major mountains in the southern region.
Palgongsan Cable Car runs a distance of 1.2㎞ from the base of Palgongsan Mountain to an elevation of 800m.
|Mondays (if Monday is a national holiday, the place will remain open.)|
|* Cable Car - Naktabong Peak -
Yeombulam Hermitage - Cable Car
* Cable Car - Naktabong Peak - Dongbong Peak - Cable Car
* Sutaegol Information Center - Dongbong Peak - Naktabong Peak - Yeombulam Hermitage - Cable Car
* Topgol Valley Information Center - Kkalttakgogae Hill - Cable Car
* Cable Car - Naktabong Peak - Dongbong Peak - Sillyeongjae Hill - Gatbawi Rock - Gatbawi Parking Lot
* Cable Car - Naktabong Peak - Dongbong Peak - Birobong Paek - Seobong Peak - Pagyebong Peak - Pagyesa Temple
|7 min (One-way: 1.2km)|
|Forest Introduction Experience|
|09:30-17:00 (varies by month, confer details with management office)|
|6 people per cable car|
|Available (70 parking space)|
|Facility Utilization Fees|
Adults (round trip) 9,000 won / (one-way) 5,500 won
Children (round trip) 5,000 won / (one-way) 3,000 won
Adults (round trip) 8,000 won / (one-way) 4,500 won
Children (round trip) 4,000 won / (one-way) 2,000 won
Seniors & Disabled (round trip) 8,000 won / (one-way) 4,500 won
* Adults: middle school students or older
* Groups: 25 people or more
* Children: ages 4 to elementary school students / the guardian of a 4-year-old child can be admitted for free.
* Seniors (65 years old or older) and men of national merit should present an ID card.
* 20% discount offered if returning with a ticket purchased within the past 6 months.
|Sky garden, phytoncide (antimicrobial) resting area, Naenggol forest park, etc.|
|Facilities for the Handicapped|
|Designated parking lot|
|Korean Info. Service|
|Korean Brochure offered|
|Interpretation Services Offered|
|Brochure in English and Chinese offered|
|Reservation Info. for Foreigners|
|Pets allowed on a leash|
|From Seoul Express Bus Terminal, take an express bus to Dongdaegu (동대구).
* Bus schedule: 06:00-23:55, 20-30min intervals
Upon exiting Dongdaegu Bus Terminal, cross over to Dongdaegu Train Station.
From Exit 1 of Dongdaegu Station, take Bus Geuphaeng1 (급행1) to the last stop.
* Bus schedule: 12min intervals