|Gosan Recreation Forest (고산자연휴양림)|
|Located in Osan-ri, Gosan-myeon, the Gosan Recreation Forest is a popular family destination throughout each of the four seasons. Full of thick groves of larch trees, Korean white pines, rigida pines, and plenty of broad-leaved trees, the forest and its streams offer locals a cool and refreshing retreat during the sizzling summer months. As summer turns into fall, the whole area transforms into a rainbow of bright yellows, reds, and orange. With the coming of winter, the snow covers the trees and blankets the ground, turning the forest in a winter dreamland. Come spring, the azaleas and wild cherry trees burst into full bloom, making the forest a popular date spot for young couples.|
|July 23, 1998|
|Winter season: 09:00-17:00
Summer season: 08:30-18:00
15:00-13:00 (the following day)
|Up to 5,000 people|
|600 parking spaces|
|Adults: 1,000 won / Group: 800 won
Youths: 700 won / Group: 600 won
Children: 400 won / Group: 300 won
* Group: 30 people or more
Forest House, Hyuyanggwan, camping site
* Grass plaza, restaurants, snack bar, fitness facilities, playgrounds, water play area, hiking path (29km), multi-purpose plaza, campfire area, outdoor stage, outdoor classrooms, etc.
|Facility Utilization Fees|
* Admission & parking fees not included in the price.
|Compact cars: 2,000 won
Small & Mid-sized vehicles: 3,000 won
Large vehicles: 5,000 won
July & August
* First 30min: Free
* Each additional 30min:
- Compact cars: 500 won (up to 20,000 won per day)
- Small & Mid-sized vehicles: 600 won (up to 22,000 won per day)
- Large vehicles: 750 won (up to 25,000 won per day)
Intercity Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Gosan Terminal.
* Bus schedule: 06:40, 09:00, 09:40, 14:20, 15:50
Or, from Jeonju Station, take Bus 535 to Gosan Terminal.
From Gosan Bus Terminal, take a taxi to Gosan Recreation Forest.