|Gosan Recreation Forest (고산자연휴양림)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Located in Osan-ri, Gosan-myeon, the Gosan Recreation Forest is a popular family destination throughout each of the four seasons. Full of thick groves of larch trees, Korean white pines, rigida pines, and plenty of broad-leaved trees, the forest and its streams offer locals a cool and refreshing retreat during the sizzling summer months. As summer turns into fall, the whole area transforms into a rainbow of bright yellows, reds, and orange. With the coming of winter, the snow covers the trees and blankets the ground, turning the forest in a winter dreamland. Come spring, the azaleas and wild cherry trees burst into full bloom, making the forest a popular date spot for young couples.|
|July 23, 1998|
|Accomodations 15:00~12:00 (The following day)|
|Up to 5,000 people|
|600 parking spaces|
|Adults: 1,000 won / Group: 800 won
Youths: 700 won / Group: 600 won
Children: 400 won / Group: 300 won
* Group: 30 people or more
Forest House, Hyuyanggwan, camping site
* Grass plaza, restaurants, snack bar, fitness facilities, playgrounds, water play area, hiking path (29km), multi-purpose plaza, campfire area, outdoor stage, outdoor classrooms, etc.
|Facility Utilization Fees|
* Admission & parking fees not included in the price.
|Compact cars: 2,000 won
Small & Mid-sized vehicles: 3,000 won
Large vehicles: 5,000 won
July & August
* First 30min: Free
* Each additional 30min:
- Compact cars: 500 won (up to 20,000 won per day)
- Small & Mid-sized vehicles: 600 won (up to 22,000 won per day)
- Large vehicles: 750 won (up to 25,000 won per day)
Intercity Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Gosan Terminal.
* Bus schedule: 06:40, 09:00, 09:40, 14:20, 15:50
Or, from Jeonju Station, take Bus 535 to Gosan Terminal.
From Gosan Bus Terminal, take a taxi to Gosan Recreation Forest.