|Jangansan County Park (장안산군립공원)|
|Situated in Jangsu-gun in Jeollabuk-do Province, Jangansan Mountain (alt. 1,237m) was officially designated a county park in 1986. Deoksan Valley Stream, which originates in the southwestern part of Jangansan Mountain and flows into Yongnimcheon Stream, is famous for the Deoksanyongso Waterfall Basins and the 20 or so large rocks that dot its banks. The sprawling fields of reeds along the East Ridge are also a major draw, undulating like waves of gold in the crisp autumn wind.
Nearby attractions include the birthplace and shrine of Nongae and the Banghwadong Family Vacation Village, which offers minbaks (lodgings in private residences), an auto camping site, water recreation facilities, and a campfire area.
|N/A (Open all year round)|
Jangan-ri, Goemok → Muryong Pass → Jangansan Mt. → Deoksan-ri, Beomnyeon-dong
2. Jangsu-eup, Nogok-ri → Deokcheon → Jangansan Mt. → Deoksan-ri, Beomnyeon-dong (5 hours)
3. Janggye-myeon, Juchon → Muryong Pass → Jangansan Mt. → Deoksan-ri, Beomnyeon-dong (6 hours)
4. Muryong Pass → Baegunsan Mt. → Jungjae → Baegun Elementary School (4 hours)
|Tour Course Information|
Banghwadong Family Vacation Village (8km)
* Beonam-myeon - Jiji Valley - Muryong Pass - Daegok-ri, Birthplace of Nongae (26km)
|Facilities for the Handicapped|
|Jangansan County Park
From Seoul Nambu Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Jangsu (장수) Bus Terminal.
* Bus schedule: 09:20, 10:40, 13:40, 14:35
From Jangsu Terminal, take a local bus bound for Deoksan.
* Bus schedule: runs twice a day/ 08:35, 16:30
Goemok/Birthplace of Nongae
From Seoul Nambu Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus bound for Jangsu.
Get off at Janggye (장계) Bus Terminal.
* Bus schedule:
Janggye Terminal → Goemok: 07:20, 09:00, 12:05, 17:00, 18:30
Janggye Terminal → Daegok (Birthplace of Nongae): 06:40, 08:40, 11:10, 13:40, 16:20, 17:40, 19:10
※ Bus schedules are subject to change.