|Yeosu Specialty Seafood Market (여수 종합수산시장)|
|Yeosu Specialty Seafood Market is lined with small shops and restaurants serving seafood dishes using fresh fish caught from the southern coast. In order to maintain the freshness of live fish, the aquariums installed at each store use filtered and sterilized seawater, which is drawn off the coast near Dolsan Bridge. Yeosu Specialty Marine Market also operates an online seafood shopping mall.|
|Land area: 4,997㎡
Building area: 1,191㎡
|N/A (Open all year round)|
|* Main Building
- 1F: Fresh and live fish, dried fish, shellfish, wholesale & retail sales, icebreaking facilities, fridges, box handling, express services, bank (Saemaeul Geumgo)
- 2F: Dried fish and raw fish restaurants
* Annex: Fresh and live fish, dried fish, restaurants
* Pungmul Market: Fresh and live fish, dried fish, shellfish, small bars
* Rooftop: Fish drying facilities
|Available (space: 3,300㎡)|
|1) From Yeosu Airport, take Bus 31, 32, 33,
34 or 35.
Get off at Jungang-dong Seoul Judan Bus Stop (Jungang Market).
Go straight 250m towards Yeosu Coastal Ferry Terminal, until you see the market.
2) From Yeosu Expo Station or across from Yeosu Intercity Bus Terminal:
Take a local bus to Jungang-dong Seoul Judan Bus Stop (Jungang Market) (10-20min).