|O'ngo Food Communications (온고푸드)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|O'ngo Food Communications was established in 2008 with the aim of providing a bridge linking Korean culture to the world through food. The name of the company literally means “Taking a lesson from the past.” It began its business as a consulting firm and now offers cooking classes and culinary tours for international tourists. The company's motto is "Cultural exchange through food."|
|Sundays & Holidays|
1. Kimchi, Bulgogi
2. Japchae (Stir-fried potato noodles with vegetable), Dak Galbi (Pan-fried chicken)
3. Sundubu Jjigae (Spicy soft tofu stew), Haemul Pa Jeon (Green onion pancake with seafood)
4. Bibimbap, Seasonal Salad
5. Korean style Barbeque (Intermediate course)
6. Side dishes (Intermediate course)
7. Temple food (Intermediate course)
|Monday-Friday: 10:00 / 14:00
Saturday: 10:00 (Minimum number of participants: 5 people)
|Cooking class: Up to 40 people|
|Nearby public parking lot available|
|Facility Utilization Fees|
|* Beginner’s Class: 65,000 won (Group) / 80,000 won (Individual)
* Intermediate Class: 120,000 won
* Professional Class: 250,000 won
|Reservation Info. for Foreigners|
|Tel: +82-2-3446-1607 / Email: email@example.com|
Anguk Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 4.
Go straight 350m and turn left onto Samil-daero 30-gil Road.
O'ngo Food Communications is located 70m ahead on the right.