|Gimhae International Airport (김해공항)|
|Located in Busan, Gimhae International Airport was originally named Busan Suyeong Airport when it opened in August 1958. It was renamed Gimhae International Airport in August 1976. Since its opening, it has gradually transformed into a large airport that provides service to over 9.17 million travelers each year. In recent years, the airport has continued to develop amenities and facilities to provide a more comfortable travel experience for travelers, including those with disabilities.|
|Bank, bookstore, car rental agency, pharmacy, duty-free store, souvenir shop, arcade, convenience store|
|Parking lot (domestic flights): 960 parking spaces
- Open from 06:00 until the last flight of the day
Parking lot (international flights): 330 parking spaces
- Open from 07:00 until the last flight of the day
Parking lot for cargo vehicles: 510 parking spaces
Domestic Parking Lot: +82-51-974-3784
International Parking Lot: +82-51-974-3780
|Facilities for the Handicapped|
|* Braille sidewalks: 467m
* Elevators: 8 elevators equipped with braille buttons & voice announcement system, 2 elevator facilities (International Terminal)
* Drinking fountains: 15
* Reserved parking spaces: 44
* Alarms at crosswalks: 3
1) Gimhae International Airport Station (Busan Light Rail)
Transfer to Busan Light Rail Line from Sasang Station (Busan Subway Line 2) or Daejeo Station (Busan Subway Line 3).
2) Deokcheon Station (Busan Subway Line 2), Exit 5.
From Gupo Market, take Bus 307 or 1009 to Gimhae International Airport.
Take Bus 201, 307 or 1009 and get off at Gimhae International Airport.
Or, take a Limousine Bus to Gimhae International Airport. (20min intervals)