|Seoul Global Cultural Center (서울글로벌문화체험센터)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Seoul Global Cultural Center is located in the heart of Myeong-dong, Seoul's major shopping district. It is more than
just an information center. It is an inviting space for global cultural exchange between residents and visitors.
The center not only offers information in English, Chinese, and Japanese, but also facilities such as free internet and coin-operated lockers. Moreover, the center regularly hosts cultural programs.
|Information center (products & services in English, Chinese, and Japanese), cultural programs|
|Hanbok Fitting Experience
Monday - Thursday
* Closed Friday - Sunday, public holidays
* No reservation is necessary; only on-site booking is available.
* Limited number of spots available. On busy days, booking will not guarantee admission on the same day.
* * The above information was updated on February 2, 2015.
|Information desk, Haechi Hall (multi-purpose facility), Cultural Experience Zone, seminar rooms, Free WIFI|
|Foreign Language Intepretation Services|
|Available in English, Japanese, and Chinese|
Myeongdong Station (Seoul Subway Line 4), Exit 8.
- Turn left into the side road when you come out of the exit.
- Go straight 170 m to reach M Plaza on the left.
Euljiro1-ga Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 5.
- Come straight out of the exit and take your second right into the side road (Myeongdong 9-gil).
- Follow it straight for 380 m to reach M Plaza on the right.
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)