|63 Sea World (63씨월드)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|63 SeaWorld features 20,000 marine creatures of 400 different species. Coral reefs, penguins, seals, dolphins, 2-meter-long crabs, and more are exhibited in 54 aquariums and 26 special aquariums. One of the highlights of the collection is its Coelacanth fish
(pronounced "see-la-kanth"), a prehistoric fish once thought to be extinct.
Coelacanth originated 350 million years ago, and their mysterious existence
today as a “living fossil” continues to fascinate scientists.
In the exhibition halls, located throughout two basement floors, you can watch a synchronized swimming show featuring former national synchronized swimmers moving among beautiful fish and sharks. Also waiting to delight visitors are a ‘Dr. Fish’ foot massage and some amphibians and reptiles, including lizards and anacondas. Throughout the day are a variety of shows including a seal show, a fur seals show, a sea princess show, and a penguin feeding show. Check out the show times so you don’t miss an interesting show.
|Tour Course Information|
|[Sea Family concert]
- Penguin Ecology workshop: 11:00
- Underwater Ballet: Weekdays 12:30 / 13:30 / 14:30
Weekends and holidays 17:30 / 18:30 / 19:30 (solo performances on National Holidays)
- A sea lion ecology Workshop: 13:00 / 17:00
- Seal true ecological Workshop: 12:00 / 14:00
- Diver Feeding Performance: 5:30
|10:00-22:00 (Last admission at 21:30)|
|[63 Sea world]
Adults 15,000won/ Teenagers 13,000won/ Children 11,000won
* Seniors (ages 65 or more) pay teenager's rate.
* Free admision for infants (under 48 months).
* 30% discount for the handicapped.
- BIG5 (63 Seaworld , 63 Sky Art , 63 IMAX , Hall 63 , 63 Wax Museum):
Adults 48,000 won / Teenagers 45,000 won / Children 43,000 won
- BIG4 (63 Seaworld , 63 Sky Art , 63 IMAX , 63 Wax Museum):
Adults 38,000 won / Teenagers 35,000 won / Children 33,000 won
- BIG3 (63 Seaworld , 63 Sky Art , 63 IMAX , 63 choice of three kinds of wax museum):
Adults 33,000 won / Teenagers 32,000 won / Children 29,000 won
- Night BIG3 (63 Seaworld, 63 Sky Art, 63 Art Hall (performances) three kinds of tour):
Adults 42,000 won / Teenagers 38,000 won / Children 35,000 won
* Teenagers (ages 13-18 years) & seniors (ages 65 years and above) pay children's rate.
(medical insurance card required).
* For detailed information, Click Here (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
|Free for less than 1 hour|
|[Subway + Free Shuttle Bus]
Daebang station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 6.
- Take the Free Shuttle or bus 11.
Yeouinaru Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 4.
- Walk toward the intersection and turn left to walk to the bus stop.
- Take the Free Shuttle across Sambu APT, 80m away from exit 4.
Yeouinaru Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 1.
- Take bus 5534, 5633, 261.
Yeoido station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 5.
- Take the Free Shuttle or bus 11 in front of St. Mary’s Hospital Platform.
Saetgang Station (Seoul Subway Station 9), Exit 1.
- Take Free shuttle Bus.
Saetgang Station (Seoul Subway Station 9), Exit 3.
- Take bus 5633, 5534.
※ Click here to check out a free shuttle bus..