|Samcheonggak (Korean restaurant) (삼청각-한식당)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|The chef of Samcheonggak Korean restaurant religiously insists on maintaining the authentic taste of Korean cuisine and culture, combining passion and 30 years of cooking experience to present diners with the genuine taste of Korea. Traditional Korean dishes presented with Korean-style service ensure visitors a cultural experience as well as a satisfying meal.
The Samcheonggak (삼청각) Korean restaurant is located on the first floor of Ilhwadang and offers a scenic view of the mountains. For special occasions, book one of the five private rooms and celebrate with a Korean meal set full of flavor and tradition.
|N/A (Open all year round)|
Some menu items may differ slightly in price and are subject to change without notice.- Menu
Yuhasura: 49,500 won
Dongbaeksura: 62,700 won
Cheonchusura: 64,900 won
Cheongcheonsura: 93,500 won
Samcheongsura: 132,000 won
|10% VAT (Not included in meals)|
|N/A (Included in meals)|
|Maximum Seating Capacity|
A terrace where diners can appreciate the beauty of Mt. Bukak to the fullest. Traditional Korean beverage, representative wines from various countries, beer, coffee, and snacks available.
* Separate hanok buildings
Ilhwadang, Cheongcheondang, Chuihandang and Dongbaekheon for experiencing tea ceremony, traditional music, and Korean cuisine. Meeting rooms available.
*Space available for wedding ceremonies.
* Bus Stop
1) Gyeongbokgung Palace: Palace Museum
2) Anguk Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 6: Jogyesa Temple
3) Jonggak Station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 5: Youngpoong Bookstore
4) Euljiroipgu Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 1: Samsung Fire Insurance Building
5) City Hall Station (Seoul Subway Line 1, 2), Exit 4: Press Center
6) Gwanghwamun Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 3: Kyobo Bookstore
7) Anguk Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 1: Gallery Hyundai
Bus Schedule>> (Korean, English, Japanese)