|63 Wax Museum (63 왁스뮤지엄)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|The 63 Wax Museum is your chance to get up close and personal with some of your favorite stars and world figures (or at least extremely realistic-looking replicas of them)! The 63 Wax Museum (B3 of 63 City) is the first celebrity wax museum in Korea and is a moderately-sized facility with 70 figures categorized into 11 sections.
In the Hall of Fame, visitors can meet former Korean leaders such as Gimgu, Park Jeong Hee, and Kim Dae Jung. Wax figures of Einstein, Gandhi, and Beethoven can be seen in the Historical Figures section and David Beckham and Tiger Woods are among the famous figures in the Sports Star section. The museum also offers unique sections such as the Scary Gallery, Animation Zone, and more.
|Exhibition Hall Information|
The magic hand, oil painting, FIGURE exhibition
[Exhibition Hall Information]
Superstar: Gorgeous Hollywood stars such as Marilyn Monroe, Michael Jackson,
Painter's Atelier: Genius painters such as Van Gogh, Picasso, Dali painter of
Century musicians: Classical music room with Bach, Mozart, Beethoven and Schubert
Eternal Leader: Guardians of justice and peace, meet Gandhi's, Kim Gu, Sun Yat-sen and Che Guevara
The Last Supper: appreciate worldwide masterpiece paintings by Leonardo da Vinci Last Supper, in 3 wax figures!
Hall of Fame: a special invitation of Presidents of South Korea, the United States, China
Christmas in the world: Experience Christmas in Europe
Hunted Castle of Horror: Castle Escape from the summer heat!
Sports stars: meeting with sports stars such as Beckham, Tiger Woods and more
Characters Hall: meet with the hero of the popular anime characters
63 summit: the Summit of King Sejong the Great, Queen Elizabeth II
|Admission / Participation Fees|
|[63 Wax Museum]
Adults (ages 19 and more) 15,000 won / Children (ages 3 and more) & Seniors 13,000 won
- BIG5 (63 Seaworld , 63 Sky Art , 63 IMAX , Hall 63 , 63 Wax Museum):
Adults 48,000 won / Teenagers 45,000 won / Children 43,000 won
- BIG4 (63 Seaworld , 63 Sky Art , 63 IMAX , 63 Wax Museum):
Adults 38,000 won / Teenagers 35,000 won / Children 33,000 won
- BIG3 (63 Seaworld , 63 Sky Art , 63 IMAX , 63 choice of three kinds of wax museum):
Adults 33,000 won / Teenagers 32,000 won / Children 29,000 won
- Night BIG3 (63 Seaworld, 63 Sky Art, 63 Art Hall (performances) three kinds of tour):
Adults 42,000 won / Teenagers 38,000 won / Children 35,000 won
* Teenagers (ages 13-18 years) & seniors (ages 65 years and above) pay children's rate.
(medical insurance card required).
* For detailed information, Click Here (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese) ※ Refer to the homepage. (English)
|Credit Cards Accepted|
|Free for the first hour
※ If purchasing BIG5, BIG4, or BIG3 ticket, 3-hour free parking will be given.
※ If purchasing two tickets, 2-hour free parking will be given.
※ If purchasing one ticket, 30-min free parking will be given.
|[Subway + Free Shuttle Bus]
Daebang station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 6.
- Take the Free Shuttle or bus 11.
Yeouinaru Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 4.
- Walk toward the intersection and turn left to walk to the bus stop.
- Take the Free Shuttle across Sambu APT, 80m away from exit 4.
Yeouinaru Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 1.
- Take bus 5534, 5633, 261.
Yeoido station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 5.
- Take the Free Shuttle or bus 11 in front of St. Mary’s Hospital Platform.
Saetgang Station (Seoul Subway Station 9), Exit 1.
- Take Free shuttle Bus.
Saetgang Station (Seoul Subway Station 9), Exit 3.
- Take bus 5633, 5534.
※ Click here to check out a free shuttle bus..
(Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese)