|Yongin Agricultural Theme Park (용인농촌테마파크)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Yongin Agricultural Theme Park spans an area of 120,000㎡ to offer a special venue for people living in the city to experience the farming life and a pleasant refreshing area for family groups alike to help them raise the quality and conditions of life.
It is comprised of wild flower gardens, a crop educational center, garden of flowers and winds, a flowering tree garden, acupressure path, nut pine path, and herb gardens that give nostalgia of the faming ambience. Also, a two-story building of farming culture exhibition hall is available with an area of 1,426㎡ that showcases the farming industry of past, present and future. Visitors can try their hand at using old farming machines at the permanent hands-on program site as well as visit the insect exhibition hall and zoo.
|Every Monday, the day of Seollal (Lunar New Year’s Day) & Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving Day) holidays|
|* Herb experience: Duration: 60 min / Participation fee: 5,000 won per person
* Healthy eating pot: Duration: 60 min / Participation fee: 45,000 won per person
* Napkin art: Duration: 60 min / Participation fee: 5,000 won per person
* Forest story: Duration: 60 min / Participation fee: 3,000 won per person
* Amazing insects: Duration: 60 min / Participation fee: 7,000 won per person
* Making terrarium: Duration: 30 min / Participation fee: 5,000-10,000 won per person
* Making mushroom soup: 60 min / Participation fee: 5,000 won per person
* Programs and participation fees are subject to change. Please, make an inquiry via phone.
|Age Limit for Activities|
|Ages 7 and older|
|Summer season (March-October) 09:30-17:30
Winter season (November-February) 09:30-17:30
|Individuals – Adults 3,000 won / Students & Teenagers 2,000 won / Children 1,000 won (ages 5 and older)
Groups – Adults 2,000 won / Students & Teenagers 1,000 won / Children 500 won (ages 5 and older)
* Groups – 30 or more people
* Free – Persons with disabilities, men of national merit, seniors (ages 65 and older)
|* Visitor’s center, farming culture exhibition hall, sports complex
* Multipurpose educational hall, insect exhibition hall, zoo
* Lookout hut and rest facility: look out hut, pergola, etc.
* Grass field: well-being garden, nut pine forest, flowering tree garden, Mugunghwa (rose of Sharon) garden, acupressure path, etc.
* Restaurant and snack bar
|Reservation Info. for Foreigners|
|Reservations required for groups of over 30 people.
Inquiries : +82-31-324-4081, 4053
|Korean Info. Service|
|Cultural tourism interpretation service available upon pre-reservation for groups of 20 or more people|
|Reservation Info. for Natives|
|Reservation available via phone or homepage (group visitors and hands-on program)|
|Baby Stroller Rentals|
|Jamsil Station (Seoul
Subway Line 2), Exit 6 or 7.
Take Bus 5600 or 5800 to Yongin Intercity Bus Terminal (용인터미널).
From the terminal, take Bus 10-4, 16, 83 or 94.
Get off at Naedong (내동) (Yongin Agricultural Technology Center (용인시농업기술센터).
Follow the signs for Yongin Agricultural Technology Center.
After passing the village, continue going straight for 600m.
From Gangnam Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 10.
Go straight about 300m to the bus stop.
Take Bus 5001 or 5002 to Yongin Intercity Bus Terminal.
From the terminal, follow the directions as listed above.
* Bus 5600, 5800, 5001, and 5002 come at 15-min intervals.