|Tourist Information Center (TIC) of Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) Seoul Office (한국관광공사 관광안내전시관)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|The Tourist Information Center (TIC), located on B1 of the Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) Seoul Office, is open all year round, and provides a wide range of useful information and services to tourists visiting Korea regarding Korean tourist attractions, accommodations, food, etc. in Korean, English, Japanese, and Chinese. Also, tour-related brochures, such as tour guide books and maps, are provided free of charge. The KTO Seoul Office holds experiential cultural programs like trying on Hanbok, playing traditional folk games, and sharing Korean names, ane more. These programs are held all year round. Visitors are also able to use its other sections, including a medical tourism information center, a hallyu exhibition hall, the K-Star Gallery, and other facilities suited to the interests of tourists.|
|Tourism information guide, traditional cultural experience, hallyu experience (hallyu star), medical tourism information guide, etc.|
|Tourist Information Desk / Medical Tourism Information Center / K-Star Gallery / Free Internet & Telephone|
|Exhibition Hall Information|
|[Tourism Information Desk]
ㆍAdvice and info regarding tour plans, accommodation, and transportation
ㆍFree Korea tourism leaflets and brochures
ㆍLanguage assistance: Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese
ㆍK-Star photo zone and hand-printing facility
ㆍHours: 9:00–20:00 (open all year round)
[Medical Tourism Information Center]
ㆍClinics and hospital information provided, as well as being connected with a coordinator who has medical tourism experience
ㆍHours: 09:00-18:00 (open all year round)
ㆍInquiries: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
[Free Internet Access & Telephone Zone]
ㆍFree international telephone and Internet access available
|Baby Stroller Rentals|
|Foreign Language Intepretation Services|
|Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese|
From Seoul Station (Seoul Subway Line 1,4), Exit 9 or 9-1
- Take bus 7017 or 7021
- Get off at Cheonggye-1(il)ga, Gwanggyo Bridge Station.
1. Jonggak Station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 5
- Go straight for 3 minutes and cross the street above Cheonggyecheon Stream.
- Turn right at the street immediately after crossing Cheonggyecheon Stream.
The KTO Seoul Office is the second building on the left.
2. Euljiro 1(il)-ga Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 2
- Go straight for about 5 minutes.
- Turn left at the last street before crossing Cheonggyecheon Stream.
- The KTO Seoul Office is the second building on the left.
3. Gwanghwamun Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 5
- Go straight and turn left at the road running parallel to the stream (Cheonggyecheon-ro).
- Follow Cheonggyecheon-ro for about 6 minutes until you see the KTO Seoul Office on the right.