|Gapyeong Seorak Tourist Hotel (가평설악관광호텔)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Gapyeong Seorak Tourist Hotel is situated between Cheongpyeongho Lake and Yumyeongsan Mountain. The hotel has a Korean spa (Jjimjilbang) and a sauna that use natural sulfuric-alkaline water from 700m underground. It also has a seminar room, a restaurant/cafe, karaoke rooms and a massage parlor.|
|Standard Twin, Deluxe Twin, Family Room, Suite|
|Number of Guestrooms|
|Room Amenities (Colored backgrounds designate availability)|
* The room rate is the lowest price for this accommodation. Rates may vary according to season, room type and whether or not guests are entitled to discount rates. Please make sure to check the exact rate in advance before making your reservations. The room rate listed above is subject to change.
|Available (Seperate charge applied)|
|Korean spa (Jjimjilbang), sauna, seminar room|
|Available Tel: 031-585-6440, >> BENIKEA Online Booking|
|Assistance for Foreigners (Available Languages)|
From Seoul Station (Seoul Subway Line 1), get off at Hoegi Station
- Transfer at Hoegi Station to Gyeongui–Jungang Line, and get off at Sangbong Station.
- Transfer at Sangbong Station to Cheongpyeong Station (Gyeongchun Line).
- Cheongpyeong Station (Gyeongchun Line), Exit 1.
- Walk 584m to the bus stop and get on bus 32-21to Cheongpyeong Bus Terminal.
- Get off at Solgogae Hill (솔고개) and walk 350m toward Gapyeong Seorak Tourist Hotel.
From Cheongnyangni Station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 4.
- Take Bus 8005 or 8004 at the bus stop in front of the Lotte department store.
- Get off at Seorak Bus Stop (설악 버스 정류장).
- Transfer to Bus 32-5 or 32-7 to Solgogae Bus Stop (솔고개).
- Walk 340m toward Gapyeong Seorak Tourist Hotel.