|Haeoreum Art Village (해오름예술촌)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Remodeling a closed school, Haeoreum Art Village supports work studios for local artists and offers a wide array of art and cultural programs. Beautiful surroundings, artistic buildings, and splendid landscaping architecture have drawn many visitors to the village. Introduced in TV programs, newspapers, and magazines, the village has quickly become a popular tourist destination.|
|N/A (Open all year round)|
|Traditional pottery making program,
eggart, Cloisonné, natural dyeing
* Participation fees: 12,000 won
|Adults: 2,000 won / Children: 1,000 won
* 20% discounts for groups of 30 or more people
* 1F: Art/Exhibition Hall, Craft Studio, Folk Archives, Old Classroom (reproduced), Wooden Craft Studio, Corridor Exhibition Hall
* 2F: Exhibition Hall No. 1, Exhibition Hall No. 2, Tea Culture & Etiquette Room, German Wine Culture Hall, Wooden Terrace
* Other: Craft Experience Room, Outdoor Sculpture Park, Souvenir Shop, Traditional Kiln, Gas Kiln, Outdoor Pond, Grass Square, Outdoor Movie Theater
|Baby Stroller Rentals|
|Take an intercity bus from Seoul Nambu Bus Terminal to Namhae.
From Namhae Intercity Bus Terminal, take a bus bound for Haeoreum Art Village.
Get off at Eunjeom (Haeoreum Art Village).
06:40, 07:30, 07:55, 09:35, 11:05, 12:20, 13:45, 15:20, 16:20, 17:50, 18:50, 20:10
Inquiries on Namhae Bus Schedule: +82-55-864-7101