|Jarasum Island Auto-Camping Site (자라섬오토캠핑장)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
Jarasum Camping, the host site of 2008 FICC Gapyeong International Camping and Caravanning Rally, is known as a beautifully situated environmentally friendly campground. Visitors can enjoy diverse water sports, and there are excellent amenities in place such as fee tent section, grass square, hiking trail, basketball courts, inline skating facility, and an adventure park.
|* Operating hour: 2 p.m. to 11 a.m. of the next day
* Additional fee charged for late check-out
: 10,000 won for additional 1 to 2 hours / 20,000 won for additional 2 to 4 hours / full day’s fee charged for 4+ hrs
|191 camping sites, 125 caravan sites, 100 camping trailers, and 40 mobile homes|
|Three restrooms, three washing sites (one laundry room, one shower room, and one cooking site)|
|Free tent area, grass square, hiking trail, basketball courts, inline skating facility, and adventure/amusement park|
|* Caravan C (6 people): Peak Season - 180,000 won / Weekends & National Holidays - 160,000 won / Weekdays - 110,000 won
* Caravan B (4 people): Peak Season - 120,000 won / Weekends & National Holidays -100,000 won / Weekdays - 60,000 won
* Caravan Site (one car per site): Peak Season - 25,000 won / Weekends & National Holidays -25,000 won / Weekdays - 20,000 won
* Auto Camping Site (one car per site): Peak Season - 15,000 won / Weekends & National Holidays - 15,000 won / Weekdays - 10,000 won
* Multipurpose Field (for one use): Peak Season, Weekends, and Weekdays - 150,000 won (for 4 hours, additional 20% fee charged for each additional hour, for events only, no sport activities permitted)
* Peak Season: July-August / Weekends & National Holidays: One day before Fridays, Saturdays, and National Holidays / Weekdays: Monday-Thursday
|Electricity not available, and visitors can choose a site with a deck (2.5m x 3m) when making reservations|
|Reservations to be made online +82-31-580-2700|
- Take the bus towards Chuncheon fron Dong Seoul Terminal, Sangbong Terminal, or Central City Terminal.
Get off at Gapyeong Bus Stop.
- Take a bus 7000 from Jamsil Station and get off at Gapyeong Bus Stop.
- Take a bus 1330-2, 1330-3 from Cheongnyangni Station and gGet off at Gapyeong Bus Stop.
Take the train Gyeongchun line from Cheongnyangni Station and get off at Gapyeong Station.
|Public Transportation within the Area|
|Take a taxi from Gapyeong >> Get off at Jarasum Camping (standard fare)|