|Jarasum Island Auto-Camping Site (자라섬오토캠핑장)|
Jarasum Camping, the host site of 2008 FICC Gapyeong International Camping and Caravanning Rally, is known as a beautifully situated environmentally friendly campground. Visitors can enjoy diverse water sports, and there are excellent amenities in place such as fee tent section, grass square, hiking trail, basketball courts, inline skating facility, and an adventure park.
|* Summer Season 09:00 - 22:00 (April to October)
* Winter Season 09:00 - 21:00 (November to March)
* Mobil home, Caraban : the day 14:00 - the next day 11:00
* Caraban site, Camping filed : the day 14:00 - the next day 12:00
|191 camping sites, 125 caravan sites, 100 camping trailers, and 40 mobile homes|
|Three restrooms, three washing sites (one laundry room, one shower room, and one cooking site)|
|Free tent area, grass square, hiking trail, basketball courts, inline skating facility, and adventure/amusement park|
|Electricity not available, and visitors can choose a site with a deck (2.5m x 3m) when making reservations|
|Reservations to be made online +82-31-580-2700|
- Take the bus towards Chuncheon fron Dong Seoul Terminal, Sangbong Terminal, or Central City Terminal.
Get off at Gapyeong Bus Stop.
- Take a bus 7000 from Jamsil Station and get off at Gapyeong Bus Stop.
- Take a bus 1330-2, 1330-3 from Cheongnyangni Station and gGet off at Gapyeong Bus Stop.
Take the train Gyeongchun line from Cheongnyangni Station and get off at Gapyeong Station.
|Public Transportation within the Area|
|Take a taxi from Gapyeong >> Get off at Jarasum Camping (standard fare)|