|Banpo Bridge Rainbow Fountain (반포대교 달빛무지개분수)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
Rainbow Fountain is the world’s longest bridge fountain. The fountain is programmed
to play different shows during the day and night. During the day, the fountain
shows a hundred different configurations meant to evoke waving willow branches
and willow leaves. When the sun goes down, 200 lights illuminate the fountain
as it sends up dancing, rainbow-colored jets of water in the air in synchronization
The park also has outdoor stage, eco-observatory and picnic spots.
|April-June, September- October (Duration: 20 min)
Weekdays: 12:00, 20:00, 20:30, 21:00
Weekends: 12:00, 19:30, 20:00, 20:30, 21:00
July-August (Duration: 20 min)
Weekdays: 12:00, 19:30, 20:00, 20:30, 21:00
Weekends: 12:00, 19:30, 20:00, 20:30, 21:00, 21:30
* Please be advised that operating hours are subject to change due to weather conditions or internal events.
*For detailed information, please refer to Homepage (Korean only).
|823 parking spaces
* Operating hours
for first 30min.
200 won for each additional 10min.
* Daily parking (24hr): 10,000 won
* Monthly parking: 50,000 won
|Facilities for the Handicapped|
|Wheelchair rental services (Information Center in Banpo Hangang Park)|
|Reservation Info. for Natives|
|- Online booking available at www.elandcruise.com/
- Reservations are required for all meal cruises (cruise ride with buffet style meals)
- On-site tickets are available for cruises, concerts and performances only. Reservation can be made as well.
* For more information, please visit http://itowa.tistory.com/645
|Baby Stroller Rentals|
|Available (Information Center in Banpo Hangang Park)|
Dongjak Station (Seoul Subway Line 4), Exit 1 or 2.
Express Bus Terminal Station (Seoul Subway Line 3,7 or 9), Exit 8-1.
- Go straight for 250m, and turn right at the Express Bus Terminal 4-way intersection.
- Continue going straight for 400m and cross the street at the crosswalk.
- Go straight through the underpass to arrive at the park.
Take Bus 405 or 8340 and get off at Banpo Hangang Park.