|Incheon International Airport (인천국제공항)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
The airport is one of the main transport hubs of Northeast Asia. Opened in March 2001, it was built on reclaimed land between Yeongjongdo and Yongyudo. It houses the Korean Culture Museum, Traditional Culture Experience Zone, Traditional Craft Gallery, and Arrival Hall Culture Street, providing domestic and international tourists with opportunities to appreciate the richness of Korean arts and culture. Airstar Terrace is an elegant lounge, overlooking aircrafts from around the world. The Incheon International Airport has continued to win awards ever since its opening and has been praised for its excellence, down to its last detail, some even commenting on the beauty of the lights at night reflecting on the aircrafts moored in the area. For six years running, the airport has received the Airport Council International’s award for the ‘Best Airport Service Quality’ (2005 to 2010) and was granted the title the ‘Best Airport in the World’ by Global Traveler for four consecutive years. It is the second busiest airport in the world in terms of cargo and freight and one of the busiest airports in terms of international passengers.
|Facilities for the Handicapped|
|1) Select 50% discounts with presentation of legitimate certificate of disability
2) Elevators near the Short-Term Parking Lot (first underground and above ground floors) and Long-Term Parking Lot near the Shuttle Bus Stop
3) Wheelchair lifts in all shuttle buses
* Help Phones
Help phones are directly connected to information counters. They are located on the third floor (No. 3, 7, 8, and 12 Section), at A4 and B3 (Transportation Center Parking Lot), on the first underground floor (A5-4, A8-7, B7-7, and B10-4 Sections).
* Pick-up Services
Located at Exit No. 3 and 12 in front of the Passenger Terminal
* Wheelchair Availability
1) Wheelchairs available for use free of charge on the arrival (Exit No. 3 and 12) and departure (Exit No. 3 and 12) floors and around duty free areas (east and west of second and third floors)
2) Inquire at the information desk to receive a brochure detailing services
* Electronic Cart Service
1) Electronic carts operated to give rides to the disabled, elderly, pregnant, and blind
2) Six electronic cars operated by Korean Airline and two electronic cars operated by Asiana Airlines
|Refer to homepage www.airport.kr|
|Korail Airport Railroad
Incheon International Airport ↔ Incheon International Airport Cargo Terminal ↔ Unseo ↔ Geomam ↔
Gyeyang ↔ Gimpo Airport ↔ Digital Media City ↔ Hongik Univ. ↔ Gongdeok ↔ Seoul Station.