|Spa Land Centum City (스파랜드 센텀시티)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Spa Land, equipped with all the benefits of a traditional Korean spa, is located in 'Shinsegae
Centum City' in Haeundae, Busan. Spa Land consists of 22 spas fed by two different kinds of all-natural spring water pumped up from 1000m underground, 13 distinctively themed 'Jjimjil-bangs' and saunas, and an open-air foot spa.
The 1st floor houses the Korean traditional 'Jjimjil-bang' and traditional saunas from all over the world. Visitor favorites include a radiant heat-based 'Roman Sauna,' which recreates the ancient roman bath using modern technology, and the traditional 'Finnish Sauna,' which is an all-natural, Finnish-style sauna said to keep you healthy during the freezing winter months.
Entertainment Zone on the second floor provides a range of beautification programs, a PC room, a restaurant, and a conference room. Spa Land is a refreshing place for relaxing with your friends and family.
* Scale: 8264.5m² (1F: 4132.25m², 2F: 2975.22m², Outdoor: 826.45m²)
|Once a month
(closed same dates as adjoining Department Store)
|06:00 - 24:00
※ Please note that children age 12 and under are not permitted, and under the age of 18 must be under parental supervision after 22:00.
* Parking Fee is free for 4 - 6 hours.
Bathtubs, 13 ‘Jjimjil-bang,’ Open-air foot spa
* Saunas: Finnish Sauna, Roman Sauna, Wave-Dream Room, Body Sauna Room, SEV Room, Roman Room, Hamam Room, Milky Bath, Steam Sauna, Open-air Spa, Pyramid Room, Bali Room, Yellow Earth Room, Hard Wood Charcoal Room, Salt Room, Dry Sauna, Ice Room, Attraction Pool
* Facilities: Relaxation Room, Esthetics, Nail Care, DVD Room, Restaurant, Café, etc.
Adults: Weekdays 15,000 won / Weekends & National Holidays 18,000 won
Students: Weekdays 12,000 won / Weekends & National Holidays 15,000 won
Early-visit ticket & Nighttime ticket: Weekdays 10,000 won / Weekends & National Holidays 13,000 won
* Age criteria: From elementary school students and above (Elementary school students should accompanied by a parent (same gender parent with a kid)
* One ticket is available for a maximum of 4 hours. 3,000 won per hour will be added for exceeding 4 hours.
* If visitors spend 10,000 won or more (excluding admission fee), the ticket is available for use up to 6 hours.
Centum City Station (Busan Subway Line 2).
The subway station is directly connected to the complex.
From Gimhae Airport, take the Airport Limousine Bus for Centum City.
Get off at the Shinsegae Centum City. It takes about 50 minutes.
* Bus: 5-1, 36, 39, 40, 63, 115, 139, 141, 155, 181, 307 (seated bus), 1001 (rapid bus), 1002 (rapid bus)