From luxury fashion items of famous international brands to daily commodities, department stores in Korea are equipped with all kinds of shopping goods and great customer service. Most of the facilities offer foreign language service including English, Japanese, or Chinese. Major department stores have their main stores located in Seoul, in addition to branches in other parts of the country. Therefore wherever you go, your shopping needs will be aptly answered!
Furthermore, the department stores attract larger numbers of customers during promotional periods, offering many events such as Korea Sale FESTA and other special sales weeks designed by each company. You will not want to miss the chance because items that are normally priced at a higher range, such as Korean ginseng, dried laver and other local specialties will be on sale!
Major Department Stores
- Address: 343, Apgujeong-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
- Website: dept.galleria.co.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
- Inquiries: +82-2-3449-4114 (Korean, Japanese, Chinese)
- Address: 165, Apgujeong-ro, Gangnam
- Website: www.ehyundai.com (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
- Inquiries: +82-2-3449-5207 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
- Address: 81 Namdaemun-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul
- Website: store.lotteshopping.com (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
- Inquiries: +82-2-771-2500 (Korean, Chinese)
- Address: 63, Sogong-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul
- Website: www.shinsegae.com (Korean, English, Chinese)
- Inquiries: +82-2-310-1601 (Korean, Chinese)
Availability of foreign language assistance may vary depending on staff scheduling.
This page was last updated on October 16, 2017, and therefore information may differ from what is presented here.