|Lotte Duty Free Shop - Main Branch (롯데면세점 - 본점)|
|The Lotte Duty Free Shop is located at the center of Seoul, close to popular tourism destinations such as Gyeongbokgung Palace, Mt. Namsan, Itaewon, and popular shopping areas like Namdaemun Market. The Lotte Duty Free Shop is a one-stop shopping complex providing over 30 boutiques that offer shoppers a wide range of products.
In 2001, the Lotte Duty Free Shop underwent a redesign for foreigners, allocating a separate area on the 11th floor for traditional Korean products and renovating the 10th floor with a new concept of imported products. A large parking facility is also available for customers of the Lotte Department Store and Lotte Hotel, able to provide parking for over 2,000 vehicles. The department store is also conveniently connected to Line 2 Euljiro 1(il)-ga Subway Station at Exit 7 and 8.
|9F: 2,026㎡ / 10F: 4,588㎡|
|N/A (Open all year round)|
|January 21, 1980|
|2,000 parking spaces|
|Ways to Shop|
|* Accepted forms of payment
- Cash (KRW / won, US Dollars, Yen)
- Credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards
- Lotte Hotel, Lotte Department Store, and Korea Tourism gift certificates
* Korea Tourism gift certificates may be used to pay up to 500,000 won of daily purchase.
* Visitors are required to present vaild passport & departure information (departure date, airport, flight or ship no.)
It offers the world's top brands such as LOUIS VUITTON, CHANEL, HERMES, CARTIER,
TIFFANY, PRADA, GUCCI, BOTTEGA VENETA, etc.
|Baby Stroller Rental Services|
Euljiro 1(il)-ga Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 7 or 8.
Lotte Duty Free Shop is located on the 9F-10F of the Lotte Department Store.