|Lotte Duty Free Shop - Main Branch (롯데면세점 (본점))|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|The Lotte Duty Free Shop is located at the center of Seoul, close to popular tourism destinations such as Gyeongbokgung Palace, Mt. Namsan, Itaewon, and popular shopping areas like Namdaemun Market. The Lotte Duty Free Shop is a one-stop shopping complex providing over 30 boutiques that offer shoppers a wide range of products.
In 2001, the Lotte Duty Free Shop underwent a redesign for foreigners, allocating a separate area on the 11th floor for traditional Korean products and renovating the 10th floor with a new concept of imported products. A large parking facility is also available for customers of the Lotte Department Store and Lotte Hotel, able to provide parking for over 2,000 vehicles.
|9F: 2,026㎡ / 10F: 4,588㎡ / 11F|
|N/A (Open all year round)|
|January 21, 1980|
|2,000 parking spaces|
|Ways to Shop|
|* Accepted forms of payment
- Cash (KRW / won, US Dollars, Yen)
- Credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards
- Lotte Hotel, Lotte Department Store, and Korea Tourism gift certificates
* Korea Tourism gift certificates may be used to pay up to 500,000 won of daily purchase.
* Visitors are required to present vaild passport & departure information (departure date, airport, flight or ship no.)
|Ways to Shop|
|Baby Stroller Rental Services|
Euljiro 1(il)-ga Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 7 or 8 is directly connected to the department store.
Lotte Duty Free Shop is located on the 9F-11F of the Lotte Department Store.