|Walkerhill Duty Free (워커힐면세점)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Walkerhill Duty Free Shop, located in the Sheraton Grande Walkerhill Hotel, is a high-end shopping store that carries popular luxury products. This is the only duty-free store with resting places overlooking gorgeous views of the Hangang River in downtown Seoul. It is popular for having the largest selection of high-end watch and jewelry brands. They have seasonal promotions year-round, providing customers with various themed events and services. This is a place to enjoy luxurious duty-free shopping in a spacious and comfortable store, as well as to be entertained by a variety of events.|
International brand shops: 10:00-21:30
Domestic brand shops: 10:00-22:30
|N/A (Open year round)|
|Free parking available|
|Ways to Shop|
|* Eligibility Requirements
- National & International visitors with confirmed departure dates.
* Visitors are required to present valid passport & airplane ticket.
Available purchase hours
Incheon/Gimpo International Airport
Departure Time / Available shopping hours
Before 18:00 on the same day of the departure / Not available
After 18:00 on the same day of the departure and before 04:00 on the following day / Until 13:30
after 04:00 (the following day) / Available until the day before the depature at 21:30
Gimhae International Airport
Purchases can be made until 13:30 on the day before departure date.
Jeju International Airport
Purchases can be made until 21:30 on the day before departure date.
* After receiving an exchange ticket at the store, visitors have their purchases delivered directly to the airport.
* After check-in procedures, visitors pick up the items in the booth in the departure lounge.
* Passport, exchange ticket, and boarding pass should be presented.
* Visitors are required to inform the Walkerhill Duty-Free of any changes (departure date, airport, flight number or passport number) 3 days in advance. (Tel: 02-450-6337)
* Domestic visitors leaving Korea can make purchases worth up to 3,000 USD.
Gangbyeon (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 1.
- Upon exiting, go to the bus stop in front of Hyundai Apartment and take the free shuttle bus to Sheraton Grande Walkerhill.
Gwangnaru Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 2.
- Cross the road, and go to the bus stop in front of the Gwangjin Youth Center.
- Take the free shuttle bus to Sheraton Grande Walkerhill.
[Walkerhill free shuttle bus]
-Gangbyeon Station Course (circular course): Walkerhill Hotel → Gwangnaru Station, Exit 4 → Gangbyeon Technomart → Gwangnaru Station, Exit 2 → Walkerhill Hotel
※ Bus operation hours 06:00-23:20
※ Intervals: 10 min (travel time: 10 – 20 min)
※ Inquiries: +82-2-450-4669