|Lotte Duty Free Shop - Jeju Branch (롯데면세점 - 제주점)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Lotte Duty Free Jeju is located on the sixth floor of Lotte Hotel Jeju in Jungmun Resort Complex, which is located right next to the sea and a number of popular tourist attractions. Lotte Hotel Jeju itself is a giant resort complex with over 500 rooms, an international convention center, swimming pools, golf facilities, and a casino. Main luxury brands at Lotte Duty Free Jeju include Chanel, Prada, Cartier, Bvlgari, Chaumet, and Tod's.|
|10:00-19:00 (Saturdays 09:00-21:00)|
|N/A (Open all year round)|
|February 11, 2004|
|>> Click here for the details.|
|Ways to Shop|
|* Accepted forms of payment
- Cash (Korean Won, US Dollars, Japanese Yen)
- Credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards
- Lotte Hotel, Lotte Department Store, and Korea Tourism gift certificates
* Korea Tourism gift certificates may be used to pay up to 500,000 won of daily purchase.
* Visitors are required to present vaild passport & departure information (departure date, airport, flight or ship no.)
|National & International visitors with confirmed departure dates.|
|* Domestic visitors leaving Korea can make purchases worth up to 3,000 USD.
* When entering the country, domestic travellers purchasing items worth more than 400 USD from duty free shops overseas must report their purchases to Customs and pay any applicable taxes.
|Baby Stroller Rental Services|
From Jeju International Airport, take Limousine Bus 600 to Lotte Hotel Jeju.